300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop WAY out of line!

On my way home from work the other night I was pulled over by a local police officer. He walked up to my car and said "Good Evening the reason I stopped you was for speeding" Immediately I knew he was harassing me. I know for a fact I was going at least 70mph in a 45mph and admit guilt, but.... When the officer handed me the ticket I observed what appeared to be a t uncrossed. That made the t now an i. I was so confused I immediately filed a complaint against the officer. He was way out of line and hopefully loses his job so he can't feed his own children.

This "attitude" and total lack of respect will not be tolerated so long as I keep cops employed. By the way I am not a bad person all 4 of my assault on a police officer charges were plead out of court and this is only my 14th traffic ticket. Maybe next time the officer will remember to cross his t's.

My question is, what is the radius of the planet in millimeters?

Sorry just had a dumb post moment
    Last edited by MarineGrunt; 04-03-2007, 08:29 PM.
    Marine Infantry - Taking out the trash one country at a time.

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth- and the amusing thing about it is that they are."

"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

Cop WAY out of line!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my way home from work the other night I was pulled over by a local police officer. He walked up to my car and said "Good Evening the reason I stopped you was for speeding" Immediately I knew he was harassing me. I know for a fact I was going at least 70mph in a 45mph and admit guilt, but.... When the officer handed me the ticket I observed what appeared to be a t uncrossed. That made the t now an i. I was so confused I immediately filed a complaint against the officer. He was way out of line and hopefully loses his job so he can't feed his own children.
    I agree this Police Officer should have only given a warning since you were not a REAL CRIMINAL.
    Also did you know that not crossing his T like that, you can get the charges dropped. (like when a trooper does not wear his hat)

This "attitude" and total lack of respect will not be tolerated so long as I keep cops employed. By the way I am not a bad person all 4 of my assault on a police officer charges were plead out of court and this is only my 14th traffic ticket. Maybe next time the officer will remember to cross his t's.
    I am sure you are a good person, you should immediately notify the Media, NAACP, ACLU, Jessie Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton

My question is, what is the radius of the planet in millimeters?
    Did you ask the officer. He should have known.

Sorry just had a dumb post moment
    IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
    -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

Pretty funny.....scary thing is there are people that actually think that way. What a world we live in.

Oh and dont forget...... I'm sure you know so and so and youll have that officers job for this horrific offense against you.
      Last edited by Fuzz; 04-03-2007, 09:43 PM.

Comment

MarineGrunt, your post is actually unlike many of the posts that it attempts to mock. First, you use punctiation. Second, capital letters are placed where appropriate, instead of everywhere or nowhere at all. Also, I notice that you've divided your post into paragraphs. What were you thinking? Lastly, the question you ask actually has an answer. Let me take a crack at fixing these problems for you:

on my way home from work the other night i was pulled over by a local police officer he walked up to my car and said good evening the reason i stopped you was for speeding and immediately i knew he was harassing me. also i know for a fact i was going at least 70mph in a 45mph and i admit gilt but when the officer handed me the ticket i observed what appeared to be a t uncrossed. that made the t now an i and i was so confused i immediately filed a complaint against the officer he was way out of line. and hopefully loses his job so he can't feed his own children THIS ATTITUDE AND TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED SO LONG AS I KEEP COPS EMPLOYED BY THE WAY I AM NOT A BAD. PERSON ALL 4 OF MY ASSOLT ON POLICE CHARGES WERE PLEAD OUT OF COURT AND THIS IS ONLY MY 14TH TICKET MAYBE NEXT TIME THE OFFICER WILL REMEMBER TO CROSS HIS T'S

my kwestion is what is the radius of the planet in millimeters...

Much better
        Last edited by Sabre; 04-04-2007, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Bam!
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Hey Spee-dee, stop posting under MarineGrunt's user account!

EDJ
            "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

At the equator, the radius of the earth is 6,378,137,000 millimeters.
              Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

hahahahahaha...serisouly though, i'm really tired on a midnight shift right now. is he actualy talking about crossing a T? or is he talking about somethign else, because thats re-taw-did....SOFA-KING-RE-TAWD-DID

i iz edjubicated
                dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Ah, I see the error in my post now that I examine it. It is clear to me that I don't have what it takes for a truly idiotic post.

I like the way you think Sabre.
                  Marine Infantry - Taking out the trash one country at a time.

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth- and the amusing thing about it is that they are."

"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

Comment

MarineGrunt,
                    You forgot on thing...You forgot to ask how your 14 past speeding tickets, 3 reckless driving tickets, and your 4 hit-and-run tickets...as well as the 10 arrests for assault and disorderly and your marijuana usage every day between 1994 and 1998 while in college will affect your chances of getting hired by a PD. Then you have to get upset because you spent 9 grand on that Criminal Justice degree thingy-majig you saw on an infomercial at 3am.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor1430
                      MarineGrunt,
                      You forgot on thing...You forgot to ask how your 14 past speeding tickets, 3 reckless driving tickets, and your 4 hit-and-run tickets...as well as the 10 arrests for assault and disorderly and your marijuana usage every day between 1994 and 1998 while in college will affect your chances of getting hired by a PD. Then you have to get upset because you spent 9 grand on that Criminal Justice degree thingy-majig you saw on an infomercial at 3am.
                      Yeah and also forgot the fact the we should have better things to do than harass "law abiding tax payers" and go out and look for "real" criminals. Oh yeah by the way do know my cousin Joe Blow, he works with you, he's the night watchman at the stop-n-go.
                      "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

You forgot...

"and he DIDN'T read me my rights after saying good evening"

Comment

Oh this aint gonna last long. IBTL.

BUTT and its Rosie's big A**, did the offending racist officer HAVE HIS HAT ON?
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

Listen, I Pay Your Salary!!!!
                            "Say hello to my leeeetle friend"

Comment

" You are just pulling me over because i'm..............................
                              IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
                              -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5700 users online. 326 members and 5374 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X