X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slowing-Dee
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by maradona1945
    how big is your town or city? it looks like to me it is a small town where evrybody knows everybody. and i think that there is probably two coffee shops. keep in mind that your driving history won't back up your harrassing story. neither the judge or the supervisor will elieve you because you have 11 tickets and the officer knows you pretty well and know your driving history. my best guess just ignor him and if the stuation escalade make sureto have witnesses or video tape or recording to back your story up.
    225,000 for a population and plenty of coffee shops.

I do have witnesses and the place does have a pretty good sureveilance system that also records audio.

Who says I have to tell his supervisor? I could make a complaint to the Commission of Public Complaints Against the RCMP.

Comment

• Slowing-Dee
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

still it will be very hard for a jury to believe a prostitute being raped
      And that's why you don't request to have a trial by jury.

Comment

• maradona1945

I m not a lawyer but i always look at both sides. your case does not look strong enouhg.think about suing the officer and losing. it will be his turn to sue you back for damages.

Comment

• Irishluck31
          Forum Member
          • Nov 2006

I m not a lawyer but i always look at both sides. your case does not look strong enouhg.think about suing the officer and losing. it will be his turn to sue you back for damages.

shes not asking about suing, more about makin a complaint for harassment.

I might add, I dont think getting coffee at a shop open to the general public could ever be seen as harassment. there has to be something more and staring at a women, attractive or not wont cut it.

Its not about how many tickets she has, it more that there is no complaint.
          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

• Slowing-Dee
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Irishluck31
            shes not asking about suing, more about makin a complaint for harassment.

I might add, I dont think getting coffee at a shop open to the general public could ever be seen as harassment. there has to be something more and staring at a women, attractive or not wont cut it.

Its not about how many tickets she has, it more that there is no complaint.
            Coming up from behind me in line and grabbing my purse strap isn't normal. Commenting to my manager that I was trying to be nice to him isn't normal. If he was just coming and getting his coffee, I would be fine with that, but he's not. He's interfering with my work.

Comment

• ateamer
              Salty Dog
              • Aug 2000

An officer who wrote you a ticket buying - God forbid - coffee at the coffee shop where you work? Then - hold the phone - he told your manager that you were being nice to him? OH NO, STALKER!!! Why, next thing you know, he might leave you a tip, or if everything really goes to hell, might say, "Thank you" when he pays. Oh the horror!
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

• AM3AW
                Forum Member
                • Oct 2006

My head is spinning after reading this thread

Comment

• cst.sb
                  Forum Member
                  • Nov 2004

Dee, you know I love ya. So, I am going to tell you this straight.

Quit being a tard.. (My appologies in advance for offending anyone, save for Dee)

#1. He has 32 years service. If you actually think he actually takes your disputing a ticket seriously your wrong. It's just another day at the office. In fact, it may be a better day at the office. If he's in court with your sorry *** he won't be attending any fatals.

#2. Your dad knows nothing about policing, and everything he does know about policing, is the exact opposite of reality. He's a bigger tard than you.

(Tim, before you ban me. This is how Dee and I communicate normally. She's not going to be too offended - I think)

#3. You want to be a cop, tehn take accountability for your actions. Recruiting does not look fondly at traffic ticket disputers. Besides, why SGI still insures you is a complete mystery.

#4. He's harassing you? Get real. With the amount of times these guys have run into you, there is probably a feeling of familarity. That, or maybe he's a youtube fan, and likes your pop can eating smile. Whatever he is doing is hardly harassment. Which leads to number 5

#5. Up the dosage and go she your shrink. Why does someone looking at you freak you out so much. The first issue you had when you joined the board was about a bunch of guys staring at you.

So, do I make sense to you?

The member doesn't give a red rats *** about the ticket. Trust me it's not personal. Probably one in five ticket I write will get disputed, mostly because they hope I'm not going to show!

In his 32 years he got that worked up over a ticket that he had to harrass a Tim Hortons girl, he'd have chewed chunk a long time ago.

And move out of that nut ball house of yours.

Oh, and congrats about school

***Editted*** for grammar and spelling. I was in such a bad mood when I wrote the above. I even managed to **** off me massage therapist to the point she called me an a-hole and walked out mid treatment. What a day!
                  Last edited by cst.sb; 03-28-2007, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Irishluck31
                    Forum Member
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Slowing-Dee
                    Coming up from behind me in line and grabbing my purse strap isn't normal. Commenting to my manager that I was trying to be nice to him isn't normal. If he was just coming and getting his coffee, I would be fine with that, but he's not. He's interfering with my work.

Ya, probably not all that normal, but theres something your not telling us girlfriend.

If you truly feel like your being victimized then report his behavior to the proper authority. He shouldnt make you feel uncomfortable at your work place. But, if there is something more to the story be prepared for the worst.

You do seem to have a lot of contact with the police in a non criminal way. Maybe this guy is a completely normal, non stalker type and thinks of you as a buddy and is just being a nice guy, flirting making jokes whatever. Could it be harmless behavior and maybe your blowing it up a bit into something its not?
                    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

• e-man
                      Bored
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Frank Booth
                      Tell the other cops that they can't have free donuts anymore because your guy came in in uniform and got 100 donuts for the annual shift party, but your manager found out he was really off-duty at the time and took them for his wife's poker tournament at the garden club.

Or, you could just charge him next time he comes in while he's working. You'll never see him again.

......but then you'll have to go speeding around town to get another ticket when you start missing him.....
                      SO many above responses I wanted to quote, You took the cake Frank...

Charge him and NEVER see him again, oh so sad but true

Iam really starting to get annoyed at SPeedys posts here. Very negative against the cops but SHE is the one who is drawing attention to herself by violating the traffic laws of the great country of Canada.
                      Speedy-Sloweee, Start first by growing up on here, remember its OFFICER dor com NOT bash an officer dot com or TimHortons Dot com....

Relax a bit on here and slow down....

P.S.- you can show the 32 year veteran your can opening trick, that will SURELY scare the coffee out of him.
                      I got nothing for now

Comment

• e-man
                        Bored
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Slowing-Dee
                        Then the next day he came in again with some more off-duty traffic officers. I was annoyed so I busied myself rinsing out the coffee pots and coffee baskets so that the manager could serve him. They started talking really loudly about the time he let the manager's sister off on a huge speeding ticket and it spiraled downward from there.

SO it takes an off duty officer to make you DO YOUR JOB???
                        Holy cow, Speedy, I cant believe that. Isn't the purpose of WORK to be WORKING???

It takes an outside force to make you start working? What happens when you are NOT annoyed???
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

• Stare
                          Forum Member
                          • Mar 2006

I doubt that someone with 32 years on the job gives a crap if you are pleading not guilty. You think he is trying to intimidate you.. thats hilarious. My department just switches our schedule around and doesnt pay overtime and I could care less what people plead. Ill be there for someone else anyway so I could care less. I dont get paid more if you lose or you win at trial. If im worn out and want out of court early for lunch ill throw it out for you so I doubt most officers would care what you plead.

Comment

• Sabre
                            Forum Member
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by e-man
                            P.S.- you can show the 32 year veteran your can opening trick, that will SURELY scare the coffee out of him.

What is this "can opening trick"?

Comment

• Sgt. Geezer
                              OTJ for awhile now.
                              • Jan 2007

Go to YOUTUBES and search "Human can opener". She made the bigtime. When you watch the flic and see all the guys handling her can........don't think about what they'd been doing with their hands previously.
                              Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
                              Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

• exComptonCop
                                perspicacious pedagogue
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Sabre
                                What is this "can opening trick"?
                                I didn't know(or care) until I followed the hints left on post #38. Now I'm actually sorry I know
                                "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21077 users online. 45 members and 21032 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...