300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowing-Dee
    And that's why you don't request to have a trial by jury.
    On a side note I think you have this confused. The prostitute is the victim and does not have the right to request a trial by jury.......the rapist defendant does in this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Geezer
      Go to YOUTUBES and search "Human can opener".
      What else can she do?
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop
        I didn't know(or care) until I followed the hints left on post #38. Now I'm actually sorry I know
        Wow, I went to post #38 and was shocked by my spelling and grammar. It normally sucks butt, but that was reaaaaaaaaallly bad.. haha

I wasn't having a good day.

Comment

My head hurts after reading that...

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Geezer
            Go to YOUTUBES and search "Human can opener". She made the bigtime. When you watch the flic and see all the guys handling her can........don't think about what they'd been doing with their hands previously.
            Psst! That one wasn't me.

Comment

You sure ? The fingernails looked the same.
              Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
              Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

They all know who I am and know that I'm an easy target for tickets.
                SO DON'T MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM!! You should plead guilty. By your own admision you admit to "making it easy for the officers" so you are always doing something wrong. You got away with probably numerous offenses, JUST SUCK IT UP!!

Comment

I didn't know people could do that . How is that possible

Comment

225,000 for a population and plenty of coffee shops.

I do have witnesses and the place does have a pretty good sureveilance system that also records audio.

Who says I have to tell his supervisor? I could make a complaint to the Commission of Public Complaints Against the RCMP.
                    This is going through the RCMP? Ohh, geez, no wonder why your having so much trouble with them. Their useless and annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyia
                      SO DON'T MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM!! You should plead guilty. By your own admision you admit to "making it easy for the officers" so you are always doing something wrong. You got away with probably numerous offenses, JUST SUCK IT UP!!
                      I'm not pleading guilty to this one. Just because I may have gotten off on offences that I was guilty of, it's not because I asked them to. I believe to be innocent so I'm using my right for them to prove me guilty. If I was indeed guilty of this offence, then I would have pleaded guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Traffic_82
                        My head hurts after reading that...
                        Hey Traffic, I like your avatar.
                        Can I axe you a quessin??
                        You from Da Burgh?
                        PM me if you dont want to reveal here...
                        Last edited by e-man; 04-09-2007, 10:20 PM.
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

All of this over a speeding ticket?

I worked traffic for years and wrote several tickets it was never personal.It almost sounds like your more upset than you need to be over this.When you go to court ask if you can go to driving school to keep the points off your drivers license.For the officer, sounds like he might like you..Firting maybe.Then again maybe he's a jerk.

Comment

just look at dee's signature line....paranoid?

Comment

Originally posted by nkpd44
                              just look at dee's signature line....paranoid?
                              That's the first verse from "Authority Song" by John Mellencamp.

Anyway, this is all old and I don't really give a hoot about it anymore. I've moved on to trying to figure out how a different member found out that I have intentions on applying to the RCMP. I know he was one of the few people who knew who I really am, but I didn't think he knew this much about me.

Maybe I am a little bit paranoid.

Comment

I've moved on to trying to figure out how a different member found out that I have intentions on applying to the RCMP.
                                Maybe he read it here...

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60749

"Apparently not for the RCMP because I'm still young and stupid. Apparently though I need to have A LOT of ticket-free space before I apply!"
                                "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2147 users online. 148 members and 1999 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X