X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This man murdered a police officer

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/17327

Originally posted by Tackleberry15

LOL, you kill a cop you deserve a beating... he should of been beat to death.

It was funny to see how people felt bad for the s.o.b. because he was wearing a mask and his face was all swollen and beat up..... they should show a picuture of the detective's face with a bullet hole shot point blank and see what that looks like.... you'd pick a beating and mask any day.

Comment

"dehumanizes him and makes him look like an animal" one women said.... he is a ****ing animal... I remember reading about that.

Comment

Originally posted by CGIS1
        "dehumanizes him and makes him look like an animal" one women said.... he is a ****ing animal... I remember reading about that.
        Right the hell on!! "Look what they did to him" what a crock! I hope bubba really takes a liking to his punk a--
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Good. Get rid of him forever.
          Any comments made are my own personal opinion and not that of any organisations I may represent.

Comment

someone in his family screamed police brutality.

I wonder what they did when they watched him shoot a cop.

Man enough to do the crime?
            Then he should be man enough to face the consequences.

Comment

Damn, they really worked that guy over. I liked the Hannibal mask.

Comment

shouldn't even be alive to face a jury!!!
                "Say hello to my leeeetle friend"

Comment

It seems kind of strange to me that everybody is cheering on the police for beating this guy into a pulp. Realistically shouldn't he be subject to the full punishment of the "law" (i.e. not full punishment of outraged officers) for his actions? I do completely agree that somebody who randomly kills completely innocent people should be beaten do death (I think public stonings would be a fun forum) but it's not the law - and isn't that LE job to uphold the law??

Also, why is it so important that the crime was against a law officer - shouldn't the punishment have been the same or worse for your average citizen that hasn't chosen a profession that puts their life in danger every day? I'm not belittling what you do, but it's a known dangerous profession - for reasons just like this.

Not trying to stir up a hornets nest here (even though I am pretty sure that is what I just did), just find myself wondering about some of the responses I see here.

***I know I am not LE and am not supposed to be responding to questions in the "ask a cop" section - but it's pretty obvious that this wasn't a question but rather somebody posting a vid looking for inflamatory feedback***
                  Last edited by jbauch357; 03-27-2007, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jbauch357
                    It seems kind of strange to me that everybody is cheering on the police for beating this guy into a pulp. Realistically shouldn't he be subject to the full punishment of the "law" (i.e. not full punishment of outraged officers) for his actions? I do completely agree that somebody who randomly kills completely innocent people should be beaten do death (I think public stonings would be a fun forum) but it's not the law - and isn't that LE job to uphold the law??

Also, why is it so important that the crime was against a law officer - shouldn't the punishment have been the same or worse for your average citizen that hasn't chosen a profession that puts their life in danger every day? I'm not belittling what you do, but it's a known dangerous profession - for reasons just like this.

Not trying to stir up a hornets nest here (even though I am pretty sure that is what I just did), just find myself wondering about some of the responses I see here.

***I know I am not LE and am not supposed to be responding to questions in the "ask a cop" section - but it's pretty obvious that this wasn't a question but rather somebody posting a vid looking for inflamatory feedback***
                    You are assuming the police beat him for no reason. I would bet money he was resisting arrest. You resist arrest, you may get the boot. Its not real complicated.
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

he got what he deserved, he shot an old lady and a cop

Comment

Originally posted by jbauch357

Go tell someone who cares. Don't post in ASK A COP if you're not a cop.

Comment

I seem to recall some of this story, and I beleive the suspect (pre-conviction) lept froma 3rd story window in an attempt to escape. He sustained these injuries during the attempt and later was spitting blood at the officers.

I can not swear that these are the exact facts of this situation. But Ihave presented every bit as much proof of my version as anyone in this story presented that he was touched by even one officer.

I do think I am correct about the manner of injury though.

Comment

This happened in Providence, RI, a city about 30 miles from where I work.

I'm not with PPD, and am only repeating what I recall from the news coverage of the incident.

The guy was a suspect in a robbery of an elderly woman. I don't remember if he shot her or beat her-I think he beat her badly, but I'm not sure.

He was in a third floor interview room of the Detective division of the Providence PD, being interviewed by the victim detective and the victim detective's partner. He was one of several suspects at the time in this case. All the other detectives were still out, processing the scene, interviewing neighbors, following other leads, etc.

The interview had been going on for several hours, and was apparently low key and not confrontational. At some point the defendant asked for a drink of water, which the partner detective went to get. While the victim detective was alone with the suspect the suspect attacked the detective and was able to disarm him.

Deceased detective's partner heard fighting in the interview room and returned to help his partner. Suspect had managed to lock the door to the interview room so the lone detective could not re-enter the room to help his partner.

Defendant then shot the detective, and then emptied the magazine into the non opening window, making a hole. Defendant jumped out the third floor window,and fled on foot. Defendant was apprehended a short time and several blocks away by PPD officers, RI State Police officers, as well as members of the Providence office of the FBI.

The detective who was locked out reported a horrific struggle in the interview room before the shots. Most if not all of these injuries could have been administered by the lone detective who was fighting unsuccessfully for his life.
                            "The only means we possess to thank them is to try to be as good an American as they were. We might fall well short of their standard, but there is honor in the effort."

Comment

Gotta love the woman crying out "Look what they did to him!" She should have said, "Look what he did to himself," by jumping out of a window. Idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3291 users online. 187 members and 3104 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X