300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning Domains

POST has total of 43 Learning Domains, then I read that CHP(California Highway Patrol) has 67 LDs...what are the 24 other LDs?

LD 67: Flare Patterns; LD 71: The Crash Was Intentional - Have The S.O. Respond; LD 73: Motor Officer Effectiveness - What Streets Have The Most Mirrored Storefronts; LD 84: Know Your Way Around Blythe - Garden Spot of California; LD 86: The Penal Code - Yes, There Really Is Such A Thing.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
        LD 67: Flare Patterns; LD 71: The Crash Was Intentional - Have The S.O. Respond; LD 73: Motor Officer Effectiveness - What Streets Have The Most Mirrored Storefronts; LD 84: Know Your Way Around Blythe - Garden Spot of California; LD 86: The Penal Code - Yes, There Really Is Such A Thing.
        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
          Know Your Way Around Blythe - Garden Spot of California
          It is beautiful in the summer
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

LD 73: Motor Officer Effectiveness - What Streets Have The Most Mirrored Storefronts
            LD 88: Professionalism & Military Bearing - How to flex discreetly while issuing verbal warning.
            "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

The academy was supposed to have been broken into two segments last year. The first portion was the basic POST academy. After completing it, supposedly a cadet was POST eligible. The second segment dealt with CHP's primary mission such as traffic enforcement, accident investigation, crimes committed against and protection of state government, and Capitol Corps (State Capitol Police). It probably addresses some of CHP's more specialized units such as bailiff and court protection (State Supreme and Appellate Courts), civil seizures and auctions on behalf of other state regulatory (tax) agencies, Aqueduct Patrol, Boat Patrol, Dignitary Protection, Employee Protection Program, Crime Prevention Program, Auto Theft, etc., just to name a few.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                The academy was supposed to have been broken into two segments last year. The first portion was the basic POST academy. After completing it, supposedly a cadet was POST eligible. The second segment dealt with CHP's primary mission such as traffic enforcement, accident investigation, crimes committed against and protection of state government, and Capitol Corps (State Capitol Police). It probably addresses some of CHP's more specialized units such as bailiff and court protection (State Supreme and Appellate Courts), civil seizures and auctions on behalf of other state regulatory (tax) agencies, Aqueduct Patrol, Boat Patrol, Dignitary Protection, Employee Protection Program, Crime Prevention Program, Auto Theft, etc., just to name a few.
                Thanks for taking the time to answer my question!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3497 users online. 246 members and 3251 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X