Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell us your suspects high on PCP Horror Stories....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us your suspects high on PCP Horror Stories....

Officers....Let's hear about your horror story encounters with suspects high on PCP (the Superman drug). I've known instances where they've been shot, beaten, slammed down, run over...etc...and just keep on coming even harder then before they got run over and it takes 10 officers to even put em down. What's been your interesting experience with one of those suspects???
    "If guns are outlawed...then only outlaws will have guns!"

I worked for a female Captain who, when she was a Deputy, stopped a girl who was smaller than her high on PCP. The girl picked the Deputy up and threw her over the hood of the patrol car. Not on the hood, but over it.
    Went to training years back and the instructor - who was with San Diego PD - said one of his male officers was attacked by a guy who was high on PCP and thrown over the roof of his patrol car. Twice.
    Three Stripes beats Four Aces.
    Retirement: You've Won the War when you're Paid to Stay at Home.

Comment

hmm, thats odd...a lot of views yet only 1 reply. Not any problems with PCP in your areas??
      "If guns are outlawed...then only outlaws will have guns!"

Comment

Originally posted by badge1024
        hmm, thats odd...a lot of views yet only 1 reply. Not any problems with PCP in your areas??
        we have ways of controlling those on PCP... but I'm not divulging that secret.....
        Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me.

Comment

PCP has slowed way down in So. Cal. Meth is the drug of choice any more. And it's everywhere.
          Three Stripes beats Four Aces.
          Retirement: You've Won the War when you're Paid to Stay at Home.

Comment

Haven't seen PCP in years. But, back in the day.......

To maked a very long story short, by the time I had this guy in cuffs. leg restraints and in a cage.....

Three cops needed stitches. The bad guy, had two missing teeth, a dislocated and fractureed elbow, swollen tesicles, a blown knee and finally, did "the chicken" for us. This was when the "Bar Arm" was still okay and hadn't killed anyone yet. He never felt any of it. NOTHING!

All of this, for shoplifting.
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I watched a guy on PCP rip a tree out of the ground. Granted, it was small and newly planted, but no normal person could have just ripped it out like that.

Needless to say, he was not happy the next day when he woke up in a hospital.
              Looks like someone took their stupid pills today.

Comment

Another officer and I had to fight one. The bad guy was naked and sweating profusely in the hot, July, Southeast Texas sun. We couldn't get a good grip on him. Pepper spray didn't work (as it usually won't on PCP subjects). We wrestled and chased him over a two block area. We were bruised, scratched and pretty well spent before help arrived. He got banged up pretty good too, but none of us required any hospitalization.

We had another one that happened at night. It took seven officers to get the guy hancuffed. It was in front of a night club with a black patrons. Once we had finished cuffing him and getting him secured in a car, we then had to deal with a very angry crowd. Everybody was screaming, "You didn't have to beat him like that", or "You didn't have to be so rough with him". Nobody in the crowd complained that the guy had broken car windows with his bare hands, or that he had hit a couple of female patrons for no reason.

Comment

First murder case I ever worked on, a PCP dealer sold a $7 hit to a guy in a bar. The customer gave him a ten dollar bill and the dealer told him he would go get his change. He should have got it right away, because about ten minutes into his PCP trip, the customer walked over, and in full view of about fifty witnesses, stabbed the dealer in the heart, and said, "What happened to my $3 in change?"

(The victims's street name was 'Skeet", and for about a year after that we were still quoting what one of the witnesses said, "He done stabbed Skeet. Skeet be dead.")

Comment

we had a guy who was running in the streets naked.upon our arrival this dude ripped his balls off and threw it at us!! i was like wtf! he tried going for the hot dog next but we took him down.. im sure he was feeling it the next day
                    We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Originally posted by nasa808
                      we had a guy who was running in the streets naked.upon our arrival this dude ripped his balls off and threw it at us!! i was like wtf! he tried going for the hot dog next but we took him down.. im sure he was feeling it the next day
                      GOOD EFFING GOD!!! thats the worst one i ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by nasa808
                        This one may be the winner.

Comment

PCP really dosent seem to be a problem here. All we get are crankers and crackheads.
                          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                          8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i
                            PCP really dosent seem to be a problem here. All we get are crankers and crackheads.
                            I don't think I have seen a case of PCP in twenty years. Meth is the new PCP.

Comment

the last drug school i went to said that pcp was really way down. so many horror stories about it has made using it a rare find anymore. meth is to easy to come by to fool with it i guess.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9528 users online. 483 members and 9045 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X