Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Arrest

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • First Arrest

    I hear that your first arrest is memorable. Do any of you recall the first arrest? Are they in fact more memorable than other arrests? How did you feel the first time?
    "Those who are undisciplined are held back. Those who are disciplined are allowed to go forward."

  • #2
    Drunk, standing in middle of street , when told to pour beer out , said F'i*8 U.
    So he was cuffed and stuffed & I had to explain dent in hood from his forehead touching it ever so lightly,

    Comment


    • #3
      How come I think MOST of our firsts were ALKEEHOL related Mine was a drunk in a YMCA type place. He rented the room daily or maybe weekly. WHen he was told to put out the smokes he said HA F"you. They called us and when he told us F you, we said get going. He said no I live here. We said WRONG ANSWER. Cuffed and stuffed. Defiant Trespass and PUBLIC intox...
      I got nothing for now

      Comment


      • #4
        First arrest, first traffic charge, first minor misdemeanor cite, first felony arrest rolled into one.

        While in FTO had a pursuit of a DUI. Once stopped recovered a loaded gun, drugs, and paraphrenalia. Guy was not only suspended and drunk, but under disability from a previous felony conviction.

        Of course, it all got dealt away in court to the firearm possesion.
        In god we trust, the rest we run through NCIC

        Comment


        • #5
          Yep Alkeehol related as are 75 % of our lives on the job.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by e-man
            How come I think MOST of our firsts were ALKEEHOL related Mine was a drunk in a YMCA type place. He rented the room daily or maybe weekly. WHen he was told to put out the smokes he said HA F"you. They called us and when he told us F you, we said get going. He said no I live here. We said WRONG ANSWER. Cuffed and stuffed. Defiant Trespass and PUBLIC intox...
            my first arrest was for a probation violation. Yippy get to go and arrest some one for testing positive for pot on his **** test. Just the memory I want for my first arrest, some turd that is always having probation pickup orders issued.
            New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

            Comment


            • #7
              I have heard that if it was not for Drugs and alcohol LE would not be half as busy. I guess in a way its job security. Also its sometimes the events that occur due to drugs and alcohol that attracts LE to their jobs. Maybe not always directly but probably indirectly. What do you all think?
              "Those who are undisciplined are held back. Those who are disciplined are allowed to go forward."

              Comment


              • #8
                My first was another alcohol related. July 22, 1997, 0032 hours 900 block of East Fort Avenue. Got a DWI that blew .26. Had two local self employed girls with him and about two grand in his pocket. Probably kept him from getting rolled for the money.
                In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mine was for shoplifting, I had a senior guy with me and he asked me if I wanted this one so I said yeah. Cant remember anything else about it.

                  First I remember was public order, 2 guys kicking the **** out of eachother in the street drunk. Turned into a riot cause we arrested the birthday boy and his family/friends werent impressed. 50 people, 20 cops on either side of the road facing eachother followed by screaming and running.

                  Some poor guy turned onto the road and had to sit for 30 minutes watching. the look on his face I will always remember

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yep, 2nd day on FTO. assault with a deadly weapon.


                    V=Victim. G/F= Girlfriend. S= Suspect

                    V and G/F getting it on in abandoned residence. S busts V and G/F doing it. S beats the holy heck out of the V with his fists, chair and a pipe. S's wallet falls out during the beating, left at the scene. S flees. We arrive and get G/F statement, V's statement, both of whom ID S. I find S's wallet with his CDL, cash, etc. S comes back to scene to get wallet. S is arrested and fully confesses. Later, S gets 7 years in prison. Smaller agency. I had to also do the evidence work.
                    ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
                    -- John Wayne

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sgttom
                      yep, 2nd day on FTO. assault with a deadly weapon.


                      V=Victim. G/F= Girlfriend. S= Suspect

                      V and G/F getting it on in abandoned residence. S busts V and G/F doing it. S beats the holy heck out of the V with his fists, chair and a pipe. S's wallet falls out during the beating, left at the scene. S flees. We arrive and get G/F statement, V's statement, both of whom ID S. I find S's wallet with his CDL, cash, etc. S comes back to scene to get wallet. S is arrested and fully confesses. Later, S gets 7 years in prison. Smaller agency. I had to also do the evidence work.
                      Wow! What were all the charges filed against him?
                      "Those who are undisciplined are held back. Those who are disciplined are allowed to go forward."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Warrant arrest, very non-dramatic.
                        Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I started out (and stayed) a Fed. Ist arrest: Italian guy on a tramp steamer with about 40 pounds of pot. What I will always remember: When we got to the office, I asked a question, and he said (add heavy Italian accent) "I cannot answer" "Why Not?" "You gotta my hands a cuffed!"
                          With the cuffs off, he could talk (with his hands). Cuffs on, all he could say was yes and no!
                          What a start to a fun filled career!!!
                          "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
                          John Stuart Mill

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Pulling crossing guard duty (yep, they'd use rookie cops when needed) and a theft occurred at the corner dairy mart/drug user haven. The manager chased him right to me, he was stealing some of Delta's favorite beverage MD 20/20. He was the first guy I tuned up a bit too, he tried to slip the cuffs while in the back of my FTO's car while the FTO was getting statements. While I was straightening the guy out I had a Holocoust survivor get nosey said something like " Do not abuse that poor man he's innocent till proven guilty", I told him to mind his own business or he'd be next. So first arrest, first tune up and first complaint and one ****ed off FTO, Ahhhh to be 21 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sleuth
                              I started out (and stayed) a Fed. Ist arrest: Italian guy on a tramp steamer with about 40 pounds of pot. What I will always remember: When we got to the office, I asked a question, and he said (add heavy Italian accent) "I cannot answer" "Why Not?" "You gotta my hands a cuffed!"
                              With the cuffs off, he could talk (with his hands). Cuffs on, all he could say was yes and no!
                              What a start to a fun filled career!!!
                              Now dat isa very a very funnee.
                              Poor excuse for a Italian accent. Sorry
                              I got nothing for now

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3155 users online. 223 members and 2932 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X