300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble in paradise

Okay I've been in the Academy now for 5 weeks and our Platoon has still not gotten with the program!!! We have one girl who can't do 5 simple push-ups, a group of college kids who are constantly going against the grain (they can't seem to get with the para-military gig) the entire platoon suffers for this by having to do more exercises (not a problem for me, but I lose out on valuable class time because they want to play games) I am at my witts end. I know that the game is to stack on as much stress as they can to try and break you mentally or physically, but, these people are making the job too easy. anyone have any advise? I am waiting for pistol whipping class but I think it is a long way off...I retired from 20 years of military service (NAVY) but the Pepsi generation is driving me NUTTS

My academy class was the same way. There is nothing you can do about it. The police academy is not the military and can not dish out the same level of punishment to change those people. At least you will be in good shape when you graduate.

Comment

In the Army it's called a blanket party.

Boots optional.
      Kelly

We are the thin blue line
      between you
      and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Let me guess this is full of "Self Sponsered" Grunts

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6061 users online. 365 members and 5696 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X