Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC\ NJ PDs

What are some of the better NJ PDs?

Also is there anyway to get around working for NYPD but living in Jersey? (Kind of like in the movie Copland)

Originally posted by Crazed
    What are some of the better NJ PDs?

Also is there anyway to get around working for NYPD but living in Jersey? (Kind of like in the movie Copland)

You have to be a resident of NYC, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Putnam, Orange or Rockland counties on the day you are appointed.... If you get caught living in NJ you're going to get suspended or fired...

Comment

Originally posted by SS396
      You have to be a resident of NYC, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Putnam, Orange or Rockland counties on the day you are appointed.... If you get caught living in NJ you're going to get suspended or fired...
      I know alot of guys who live in jersey and take the train in, they just have a cheap apt they rent in nyc for an address.

Comment

Originally posted by dvsmnstr
        I know alot of guys who live in jersey and take the train in, they just have a cheap apt they rent in nyc for an address.
        Yea I have heard of a couple cops doing that or using the address of a family member in the area.

Comment

I've heard the same thing. My new partner transfered to my dept. from NYPD.

Comment

Originally posted by dvsmnstr

More power to them. as long as they don't get caught. i don't think it is worth the risk though. all NYS LEO jobs are real tough about living out of state
            retired, NOT retarded

Comment

If you call in sick and they come to check on you ( on house arrest while out sick) you better be in your cheap little apt....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4316 users online. 257 members and 4059 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X