300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Hired!!!!!!!!!

Despite all the nonsense, someone gave me a chance, and today i was hired for the agency that i had been putting me thru hell for the past 6 weeks, first day is monday the 10th. thanks everyone. esp 623, scooterlee, gottheblues , pkagel, and Bodie, for keepin my spirits up in a time that tested my faith, marriage, and just about everything else in my life.
    Last edited by AUXOFC74; 10-05-2005, 09:32 AM.

congrats!!!!! Off to the academy now????

Comment

Academy is complete. I went open enrollement (BAD BAD BAD decision). I start FTO monday. I think i got very lucky, and maybe a little help from above.

Comment

Meh, I'm not a cop (YET) but I just want to say congrats. I was following your thread, and I'm glad everything worked out for you!

Best wishes!

Comment

Congrats man, just keep your gun pointed downrange and don't let anyone steal your patrol car! =)

Comment

AMEN and in the words of my driving PT instructor absom-fnlutely i will!!!

Comment

congrats!!!!
              ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
              -- John Wayne

Comment

Congrats, just keep your mouth shut for the next 80 days and you will do fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AUXOFC74
                  Academy is complete. I went open enrollement (BAD BAD BAD decision). I start FTO monday. I think i got very lucky, and maybe a little help from above.

open enrollment is not always a bad decision.... Worked out well in my case
                  THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Told You So

Follow Orders
                    Keep your nose clean on and off the job
                    NEVER have even one drink and drive off duty
                    Keep in Shape (Work Out EVERYDAY)
                    Keep your mouth shut because now you will learn that the academy dosen't teach you ANYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by AUXOFC74
                      Despite all the nonsense, someone gave me a chance, and today i was hired for the agency that i had been putting me thru hell for the past 6 weeks, first day is monday the 10th. thanks everyone. esp 623, scooterlee, gottheblues , pkagel, and Bodie, for keepin my spirits up in a time that tested my faith, marriage, and just about everything else in my life.
                      Now teach that low down yellow dog Hts. Academy crew that you are better than they are!!! Don't ever recommend that academy to anyone...................you like

Oh yeah keep a tight lip here on this forum
                      Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

Congrats, now the real fun begins.
                        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

out freggin standing,,,well done,, and congrats....

Comment

Good luck I am happy for you.
                            STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING .

Comment

Hey Aux...congratulations, Im soooo glad that everything worked out for you!!! Best of luck in your career..

Stay Safe!
                              ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6464 users online. 353 members and 6111 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X