300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• critique these oral board scenario's

feedback on these. I want to know how you would have answered these.

#1. Your at the station. I girl comes up to you stating she was just raped by her professor who she was getting extra sessions from. What do you do?

#2. You respond to an accident at an intersection. It's a head on head, and there are 2 people on the ground who look to be in bad shape. What do you do?

#3. Your on duty at a basketball game at a school where there are 7000 people watching. Someone comes up to you and points out a guy who's smoking a joint. What do you do?

thanks guys, i'm doing a project, and need feedback.

Originally posted by sheriff2004

#1. Your at the station. I girl comes up to you stating she was just raped by her professor who she was getting extra sessions from. What do you do?

Interview her to get her story. Have her go to the hospital and do a rape kit. Talk to your investigator. Interview any witnesses and the suspect

2. You respond to an accident at an intersection. It's a head on head, and there are 2 people on the ground who look to be in bad shape. What do you do?

First you make sure the scene is safe and secure it as a crime scene. All crashes are crime scenes. Check on the people who are injured. Don't move if possible. Wait for fother units to arrive.

#3. Your on duty at a basketball game at a school where there are 7000 people watching. Someone comes up to you and points out a guy who's smoking a joint. What do you do?

Get a statement from the witness. Wait for the suspect to leave his seat and contact him when there are less people around.

How did you come up with the questions?

Comment

1) Take a report, obtain any physical evidence, interview witness'/suspect, and refer her to the Victim Liason Officer. If the deparment doesn't have one, give her the number to a crisis hotline.
      2) Secure the scene, call EMS
      3) Get all information from the witness, wait for the suspect to exit, then pull him/her aside quietly to interview/search.
      The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

1. Call sex crimes
        2. Call traffic
        3. Call narcotics...

actually, what edg103 said
        ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
        -- John Wayne

Comment

1. Ask her what school she goes too, so I know not to send my daughter to that school.

2. Tell them to get off of the ground and move their cars before I charge them with obstructing traffic.

3. Go ask him if he brought enough for everybody.

Actully I agree with edg103

Comment

Originally posted by GrayW4442
            1. Ask her what school she goes too, so I know not to send my daughter to that school.

2. Tell them to get off of the ground and move their cars before I charge them with obstructing traffic.

3. Go ask him if he brought enough for everybody.

Actully I agree with edg103
            Actually I agree with you I just wanted to sound "professional" Can I change my answers?
            1) Is she good looking?
            2) Take digital pictures and post them on the internet. Tell passers-by that it's for "evidentiary" purposes.
            3) If he didn't bring enough for everyone, smack him around for Bogarting the wizzeed!!
            Last edited by edg103; 10-05-2005, 12:09 PM.
            The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by sheriff2004

#2. You respond to an accident at an intersection. It's a head on head, and there are 2 people on the ground who look to be in bad shape. What do you do?

#1 investigate

#2 call an ambulance, then investigate wreck

#3 arrest pot smoker

Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4705 users online. 305 members and 4400 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X