Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New update..feedback from all welcomed, even non LEO.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New update..feedback from all welcomed, even non LEO.

Ok folks time for some more updates! So far my BI investigator has contacted my co-workers and my NG unit's readiness NCO. The BI asked my readiness NCO how long he knew me, and if he was aware I had gone AWOL from the Marines at one time.

My NCO replied by saying he's known me for a few months, and that he was aware I had gone AWOL from the Marines. He went on to say that he is confident that I am sincere in making up for my past military mistake, and that I was a welcomed addition to the unit. He even told the BI that he would definitely hire me if the decision was his.

That felt really good! So far, they've called 2 of my 3 references. Should I be worried they are not calling the 3rd? I think I may really have a shot this time around folks, too many things seem to be in my favor. The other guy I'm competing against has never went AWOL, but he also does not have military experience, nor does he speak Haitian creole. I speak Haitian creole and the dept is in need of an officer fluent in that language.

Again, I am eternally greatful for the guidance provided by Bodie and many others on this board. I would not have had the motivation to pursue this without you. Thanks!

Originally posted by IloveAmerica
    That felt really good! So far, they've called 2 of my 3 references. Should I be worried they are not calling the 3rd?
    I can't remember where I heard this, but I was told that in some cases a BI won't even interview some of your references, they will just go to one of them ask their questions then ask for other people that the reference knows that know you as well and then go on to them...

Comment

Originally posted by ctt
      I can't remember where I heard this, but I was told that in some cases a BI won't even interview some of your references, they will just go to one of them ask their questions then ask for other people that the reference knows that know you as well and then go on to them...
      exactly the case.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6337 users online. 374 members and 5963 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X