300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police test in a week.

Hi guys,well....my exam is in a weeks time. I'm studying hard for it and doing just OK in the practices tests i bought online. I was wondering what the look for in your exam (and don't say correct answers haha) and Interviews. This all came really quick for me because only last month i applied for the test and if all goes to plan, i'll start the training school before christmas and 6 months later i'll be on the streets.(yaa the waste no time here in Ireland)..

So what advice can you guys that have been though all this give me...Im getting pretty excited about it all

Also i just remember this...when i was 14 (im 20 now) I got into a fight in school, as i did boxing back then, i fractured the guys jaw that assulted me.He started it and came off worse,...To make a long story short, we both got a warning for it and suposibly it didnt go on our records..Will this information be in front of the interviers when i go for my test? (they told me before, that my finger prints and DNA was being distroyed as i was not guilty)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4862 users online. 258 members and 4604 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X