Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many officers have family on the wrong side of the law?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many officers have family on the wrong side of the law?

The majority of my family all know that i want to become a cop or CO and all support me, but i have a fraction of my family (3-4 people) who spend most if their time in and out of jail/prison that couldnt be more mad. They always tell me how cops/CO are p.o.s. and instantly i can see in their eyes that they are pretty mad. What i want to know is if any police officers or CO's have a similar situation with family over the same subject and has anything changed.

I got 2 cousins that are kulls. They dont like to come around me to much. I reckon that I make them fell a tad uncomfortable.

Comment

I have a question of similar sorts .. im sure we all have those relatives that do things that go against what we believe. What if there is a family reunion and they have something on them that your unaware of .. or just know the fact that they use illegal drugs on occasion.. is it just better to stay away from them or?

Comment

My cousin is sitting in jail right now awaiting charges for armed robbery (meth addict). If you don't have anything to do with that family, just say so- it's something that you really CAN'T control, other than to make the judgement to avoid it.

Comment

These family members may call you a p.o.s. but be ready for them to use your name the next time they get stopped. "Officer so and so is my cousin so you shouldn't lock me up for that crack."
          It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitMPD
            These family members may call you a p.o.s. but be ready for them to use your name the next time they get stopped. "Officer so and so is my cousin so you shouldn't lock me up for that crack."
            I was wondering about that as well .. sucks people have to be like that

Comment

The blacksheep in my family is my younger brother. Fortunately he lives in Florida and not in Virginia.
              Blame it on the Trunk Monkey!!!

Comment

My inlaws are outlaws.....I actually arrested by brother in law for trafficking in cocaine (2nd offense), and my sister in law is a convicted meth manufacturer..I've never heard an ill word from either about my job or me doing my job...Except when I arrested my brother in law...he gave me crap about waking everyone in the house because he wouldn't come out..
                Seen them several times since, on holidays, not a cross word has ever been spoken.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4949 users online. 275 members and 4674 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X