300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sponsorship Contract?

anybody have any idea what the commitment to a department might be if they sponsor you through the academy? I really do want to work with this department, but at the same time my wife and i would love to eventually get back to my home town. thanks for your time.

The contract for my agency is two years after the completion of all training, including academy and FTO, which is also the same amount of time that persons in the Police Corps must serve. In Kentucky however, you must be hired by an agency first to attend the academy..no self sponsorships except through the Police Corps..A federal program.

Comment

Really relative to who you get hired by. I think LAPD is 5yrs/50k prorated and some of the others are 3yrs.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4388 users online. 257 members and 4131 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X