300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your watch??

What kind of watch do you use? I went from a Luminox to the 5.11 Tactical H.R.T. watch.

-DS
    " It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Timex - cost $10, keeps perfect time, dial only lights up when I press the stem. Lose it, I'm out $10.
    "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
    John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth
      Timex - cost $10, keeps perfect time, dial only lights up when I press the stem. Lose it, I'm out $10.
      +1

Walmart sells them by the cases!
      Charlie 31, HPPD

"Evil is a fact not to be explained away, but to be accepted; and accepted not to be endured, but to be conquered. It is a challenge neither to our reason nor to our patience, but to our courage."

Comment

Swiss Army, I have had one for 15+ years and have only replaced the battery a few times.
        Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

G-shock! About $50 at Costco. Strong as hell and I won't be peeved if it breaks or I loose it. Have had one for 8 years and am about to buy an new one.

Comment

Fossil $50.
            Anything more expensive in this career is foolish because it's going to get broke at some point

Comment

Casio G-Shock all day!
              Give assistance not advice in a crisis. - Aesop
              (c.620-560 BC)

Comment

my watch

When I graduated the acadamy my girfriend gave me a berenger.$$ It's stainless, has glow in the dark hands & numbers, and is indestructable
                "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5311 users online. 322 members and 4989 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X