Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was lucky when I was in the reserve academy many years ago with my firearms instructor. He taught us to watch coat pockets and purses. To drive his point home and improve our safety he had us go to the thrift shops and buy old coats and if you were female old purses. He had us go to the range and practice firing from the pockets and purses. His reasoning was that we would learn to watch their hands and if we were off duty be able to use that experince to protect ourselfs. I never forgot that training when I became a full time officer or now. I still practice shooting from a purse. A good instructor will tell you it's better to be tried by 12 than buried by 6. From what you discribed you did the right thing.

Comment

You should apply with departments in Florida you will have better luck.
      STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING .

Comment

Bad day

Auxof74. I went to the acadamy in Cleveland. Which one did you attend?
        "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

AUXOFC74,

I don't mean for this to come off sounding like a personal attack but you seem to have the attitude that the world is out to get you. Everything is somebody else
          It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

Auxofc74 i got your message, don't know if you got mine back. I'm new to the forum and havn't figured it all out-yet. I'm also pretty dumb with a computer. starting computer class this week. If my message didn't get through let me know, i'll post the answer here
            "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3633 users online. 262 members and 3371 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X