300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary for CPD

I was curious as to what Chicago PD's top out pay is currently? Someone said it was around 75-78 grand after 4 years of service. Is this correct? Thanks alot!!!

Sincerely,

fella who wants to be a chicago police officer

Come on, anybody have any idea!!??

Comment

http://www.policepay.net/chicago/wage.htm

All of your salary answers are there.

To answer your question, the salary is not that high. Right now it takes 30 years to top out not 4. In January, it will take 25 years to top out.
      Last edited by SeVere; 09-28-2005, 06:34 PM.

Comment

WHAT EVER THE SALARY....IT'S NOT ENOUGH....!!!

WWW.SCHACKDADDY.COM
        " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
        " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

well that sucks!!! but thanks for answering my question!

Comment

Its like 64 or 65k a year, it isn't bad at all. Pays my bills.
            "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

With current contract topout pay is 78006, in additon to regular salary we have a good uniform disbursement of 2000/year. I pulled in 80+ last year with plent of court O.T. and 6 years on, depends where you work and how much you work.

Comment

Yeah i thought it was 78000. WAIT.....So is it 65 grand or 78000????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by alkalinerephlux
                  Yeah i thought it was 78000. WAIT.....So is it 65 grand or 78000????????????????????????????????

He said TOPOUT. Top out takes 25 years not 4.5! His quoted Salary was including OVERTIME!

Comment

[QUOTE=ftlaudcop]WHAT EVER THE SALARY....IT'S NOT ENOUGH....!!!

I've taken out of town coppers on ride alongs and most would do our job for half what we make. The work is good, eneugh coworkers to find a group you like, and plenty of decent bosses. The only major drawback to working for the city is the residency requirement. As for pay, with overtime I'll break 100k this year. Not easy and definitely not average, but possible and certainly good money for going out with your friends every night.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4893 users online. 263 members and 4630 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X