300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my first ticket.

I'm wondering if it will appear on any sort of records of mine? I've been proud to have never been ticketed. Last week on campus I had a ticket on my windshield when I got back to my car from classes. I hadn't bought a parking permit and they busted me. The ticket is to be made payable to the community college, so I figure it's safe between just me and the school. But I don't know for sure...

In most cases, it is between you and the school. If it were a moving violation then that would be different. But a parker, the school would more than likely deal with it and no real record would be made beyond the school. Pay the 30 bucks or whatever it is now-a-days and be done with it. If you fail to pay it should just go to the admin office to be put on your school bill. Pay it and don't hassle with it anymore.

I HATED THOSE in college.

Comment

You should be fine. I had over a hundred dollars in on campus tickets because there was never any parkin spots on campus, so I just made my own parking spot. But anyway they dont go on any type of moto vehicle record, only thing if you dont pay then your school might hold your Degree or Transcripts when you graduate.

Comment

It's a parking TICKET. Thta's like not even a real violation. It's just a money maker for campus/ Pay it / Forget it / God Knows How You Would Feel If a Real Cop Handed You A Real Ticket ...... Would you jump off the parking garage ????????????

Comment

You may get the chair for that one!!!

If not, what Bodie said...
          Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

parking ticket

the school can refuse admission or staying in school for not paying monies owed, they can also impound your vehicle if caught on campus property, why not just pay it, also in Ohio they may not issued your license renewal or registration

Comment

Long ago I received a notice of an unpiad ticket on campus. My sister had borrowed my car and got the ticket. Needless to say I made sure she paid it.
              I worked at the campus police at the time.

Comment

haha. It's not like it was a big deal to me. I was just proud of coming thus far without a citation of any sort, only for that to end at campus over a lame parking ticket. I just wanted to know if it was equivelant to a traffic infraction given by a cop. I figured it wasn't, but I wanted to double check. Thanks to those who answered my question.

Comment

hey, if you didnt back into your neighbors car *who happens to be a police officer* on the first night you have your license, then you are in very good shape,

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                    hey, if you didnt back into your neighbors car *who happens to be a police officer* on the first night you have your license, then you are in very good shape,
                    lol

I'm assuming this is your story.

Comment

Originally posted by JustDontDie
                      lol

I'm assuming this is your story.
                      uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,no it was a ummmmmmmm, a "buddies" story

Comment

"buddies" stories
                        Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
                        Written - Passed
                        Physical test - Passed
                        Background Investigation - Finished
                        Oral Board - Passed
                        Polygraph - Passed
                        Chief's Decision - Pending
                        Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
                        Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

Of course it was!

Comment

I still have a 1982 parking ticket, from my care free youth
                            from chicago, kept it cause it very colorful.....$20

also one from titusville, fla for $4

I shaken in my boots, that the us marshal may deputize bodie

to come get me " forwith" and answer for such......

www.schackdaddy.com
                            " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                            " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5533 users online. 315 members and 5218 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X