• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worthy threat or no

OK, so this kid posted this on his profile and apparently it

Sounds like terroristic threats to me.

Comment

You fail to advise how old the individual is and where this profile is posted. If this is 12 or 13 year old the level of threat is lower, but the older then the chance of following through could be greater. I would make someone aware, school admin or where ever this is posted an adult in some form of authority should be made aware. If there is any lesson to be learned it is to recognize the signals. This could be a signal.

Comment

Originally posted by pawncop
        You fail to advise how old the individual is and where this profile is posted. If this is 12 or 13 year old the level of threat is lower, but the older then the chance of following through could be greater. I would make someone aware, school admin or where ever this is posted an adult in some form of authority should be made aware. If there is any lesson to be learned it is to recognize the signals. This could be a signal.
        This profile is posted on AIM, the kid is like 16 or 17.

Comment

This is a very serious issue and needs to be investigated and steps taken to isolate this kid from society NOW.

Comment

Worthy threat or no

It's not your call, or mine for that matter, to decide whether or not there is a credible threat here. In your place, I'd suggest you make two notifications. One to your local law enforcement agency, and to the school authorities involved. The question you need to ask yourself here is, What if I don't notify the authorities, and this guy ends up shooting someone? Believe me, you don't want to have to deal with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal
              One to your local law enforcement agency, and to the school authorities involved.
              So you guys believe that it is definatly something I should report? Cause I didnt want to report it and then them be like your a dumbass or something.

Comment

You should have already reported this. Let the experts take the action neccessary.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4497 users online. 293 members and 4204 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X