Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Background Check

In the past (only a few years ago) I belonged to some very questionable
    on-line groups. During the hiring background check will they look into my Internet on-line history? Can they?
    My on-line groups were not illegal, that I know of, but were morally wrong.
    Thanx

Were you a member of some "teen" chat rooms or something? I mean you state "questionable"...so obvisously you have some kind of doubt.
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
      Were you a member of some "teen" chat rooms or something? I mean you state "questionable"...so obvisously you have some kind of doubt.
      They were mainly satanic. It was a phase I went thru.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringbean

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Stringbean
          1. Have you ever been involved in any cults?.....prepare to answer questions like this one. Good luck.........
          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Unless you can find your name in a search engine, I would think you're quite safe.

Comment

the only way that they can check up on your internet activities are:
              1) You tell them, give them your Screen name and website you were on. It is like O.com. Unless you told your investigator that you used this website how would he know you used it muchless what screen name you posted under.

2) Your former website was so bad that it was noticed by some LE offices, put on watch, and all the ISPs ran down to find out exactly who was using it.

Comment

Has anyone ever had a BI ask if you belong to any internet forums?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4670 users online. 318 members and 4352 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X