300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will they ask

I have 2 misd on my record, I am a cond hire with a dept in WV. I have to interveiw with the head of CJ to find out if I can go to the academy. What type of questions will they ask? One charge was threating and the other was reckless endangerment, both at the same time in CT. Thanks

What will they ask?

You can be certain they'll ask about the circumstances of both charges, and I suggest you be able to tell them all they want to know. Whether or not the charges will be DQs, is hard to say, not knowing all the details. I do know that if you fail to fully disclose any prior arrests, that failure will DQ you.

Comment

I could see them asking :"how long ago was this?", "what was the threat exactly & where were you when you made it" Did you plan on carrying out the threat" "who was the threat made to" "What was your sentence?" "Did you learn anything from this? If so, what?" "How did you endanger this pperson?" "How have you curtailed your anger since?" "Do you still have contact with this person?" "What did the person do to anger you so?" "Was their behavior typical of what angers you?" "Was this a result of domestic violence?". I think you can see where all this is leading & could come up with a few questions of your own.

Comment

thank you guy so much

Comment

And don't lie....

Never lie about anything, assume they already know all about it (because they probably do). Integrity issues are automatic DQ's.
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

It is quite common in law enf., "usually" you can work out mistakes or such that you do (given the circumstances), but will NEVER win with lying if caught. I have seen Officers under the gun (pardon the pun) for major issues, and not get in trouble for that, but rather for lying about it. G'luck to you!
            Charlie 31, HPPD

"Evil is a fact not to be explained away, but to be accepted; and accepted not to be endured, but to be conquered. It is a challenge neither to our reason nor to our patience, but to our courage."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3342 users online. 224 members and 3118 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X