Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for bodie

Hey bodie,
    I had my interview for FCSD, It was conducted by a deputy of corrections, the deputy cheif of corrections, and the HR guy ive seen at all of the previous steps. I was wondering if they usually cut the "im sorry but were not currnetly interested in hiring you" letters quick, because its been a month since my interview and i havent heard back (i hope thats a good thing) and i wonder if they will send me notice that they are conducting a BI, or whatever the deal is.

No news is good news!!
    ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

No they don't
      Mark Barrett Chief of Corrections is probably one of the best in the biz as is Pat Garrity the HR guy.
      You can give Pat a call and ask. You won't be the only one calling so he won't mind.
      But no news is good news. Money is tight in Franklin County and there have been cuts made and more coming and the Sheriff will have to endure his share too.

Comment

Truthfully he write better then most people that work the jail. At times I would think when a new group came to work they hired them because they were just living breathing warn bodies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4042 users online. 169 members and 3873 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X