Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Shrooms and Being a cop...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Shrooms and Being a cop...

Okay this is a stupid question to ask on a police website but i need to know... ive heard numerous times that if you take shrooms once that you cant be a cop... First off how do they detect shrooms in your system because as ive heard it dissipates in a day. And second if you can also provide proof like a document or something it would be appreciated thanks much =D

Where I work a disqualifier. We have a way of finding out everything I don't mean by a drug test. Ask your BI about doing shrooms.

Comment

Yep, we will find out, and no its not the drug test. Do some looking around yourself if this is what you really want. If you look very hard you might find some deparement that doesn't dq for it. If you actually find one all that means is that they will CONSIDER you and probably nothing more.

We tend to be "put off" by hallucinogens. Not to be a kill joy but you'd be better off exploring some other options for a career. Be a CEO or somethin'.
      ..life is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsSmart
        First off how do they detect shrooms in your system because as ive heard it dissipates in a day. And second if you can also provide proof like a document or something it would be appreciated thanks much =D
        Okay, do you have proof like a document or something it would be appreciated thanks much.
        What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

nothing to see here
          Last edited by olnacl; 05-18-2006, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I havent heard of any Dept's in Ohio being very "shroom" friendly, my Dept - no way would you get hired...sorry
            Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

Comment

Thanks much guys honestly this wasnt for me for i have no intentions of being a cop, helping a friend because they arent very resourceful as far as computers go... good job by the way im sure you have stopped this person from doing shrooms. another job well done by the Police =P

Comment

So, he wanted to do shrooms and become a cop
                "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                  So, he wanted to do shrooms and become a cop
                  yea, you know, experience, for his resume,,,i can see where it would help

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsSmart
                    Thanks much guys honestly this wasnt for me for i have no intentions of being a cop, helping a friend because they arent very resourceful as far as computers go... good job by the way im sure you have stopped this person from doing shrooms. another job well done by the Police =P
                    Ahhh, the proverbial question for a friend.

The mere fact that it was illegal should have swayed his thought process toward non-use.
                    What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
                    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

LOL Lordy, I can do w/o that kind of experience. Reality is scary enough

Originally posted by gotthblues
                      yea, you know, experience, for his resume,,,i can see where it would help
                      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

LOL Lordy, I can do w/o that kind of experience. Reality is scary enough
                        yea, i was just making fun of people that say, "well, since i was a gang banger i could do a good job in the gang unit, or well, since i was an alcoholic i could do good at getting dui;s,," sorry to anyone who was offended.

Comment

If they can't stand being offended now and then then they should go to bunnyhugs.com

Originally posted by gotthblues
                          sorry to anyone who was offended.

Comment

If they can't stand being offended now and then then they should go to bunnyhugs.com
                            hahah, i thought it was warmandfuzzy.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2776 users online. 158 members and 2618 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X