300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual Exchange

I have the charge of Casual Exchange on my record.I was acquitted of fel poss for resale,and got the charge of casual exchange.No felony.........Will this DQ me from paying my way through the academy. 11-29 at 30 percent.. I got probation.. This took place on 6-25-91. I have been trouble free since......... Thanks .....I also left out it was two xanax pills. One time and the only time I sold a controlled substances..
    Last edited by northcutt; 09-17-2005, 05:02 PM.

you sold a CDS to help pay your way through an academy?????? Am i reading this right??

Comment

nver mind, i re read that,,

Comment

Please......

Comment

Probably not, but getting hired at a Department, anywhere for selling you will not get hired!
          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

My Vote Is ....................................... Yes It Will !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
              Probably not, but getting hired at a Department, anywhere for selling you will not get hired!
              So you think I could attend the school but not get hired after that? I thought if the they would let me attend the school they would surely hire me somewhere.Dont they have the same standards. Thanks for answering.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5585 users online. 291 members and 5294 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X