Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac83
    replied
    possession under 50 grams is a disorderly persons offense in the state of new jersey. (2C:35-10) possession of paraphernalia is also a disorderly persons offense (2C:36-2). I seriously doubt your friend will get any jail time (less than a gram, and first offense?), he'll have to pay a bunch of fines. The worst part of the whole thing will be that he has the offenses on his record.

If he's smart he'll apply for a Conditional Discharge (2C:36A-1). Tell him to get a good attorney.

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    Originally posted by mlburrows
    Hell in Texas any usable amount is grounds for arrest....GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!
    same here,,,, and i gotta give props to texas too.

Leave a comment:

• Dudley DoRight
    replied
    "What is likely to happen to him?" He is looking at pooching his future in a big way if he doesn't take this warning to heart. Only dopes do dope.

Leave a comment:

• dvsmnstr
    replied
    Originally posted by ewstram87
    Last night my friend got bust for possession (pot) and paraphernalia. He's 18 and had less then a gram on him. What is likely to happen to him?
    It's a disorderly persons offense, so he is just looking at a fine (if it's his first time).

Leave a comment:

• acreature
    replied
    Originally posted by JustDontDie
    Viva la Texas!
    I'll second that!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by scooterlee
    Texas also uses the death penalty on a regular basis

Stay Safe!
    Viva la Texas!

Leave a comment:

• scooterlee
    replied
    Texas also uses the death penalty on a regular basis

Stay Safe!

Leave a comment:

• mlburrows
    replied
    Hell in Texas any usable amount is grounds for arrest....GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• scooterlee
    replied
    here in my jurisdiction, Paraphernalia is a Misd. 4 punishable by up to 6 months in jail and 1000 fine.

under 100g of weed is a payout citation..$105

If a guy has a pipe&weed, and is not giving us any problems, we'll usually just cite and release him, however there is the occassional tough guy who comes along and ends up going to jail over a weed pipe...

Leave a comment:

• opd1825
    replied
    its funny how having drug equipment is a misd. and less than a oz. (first offense) is a citation.

In Nebraska at least.

Leave a comment:

• ewstram87
    replied
    Originally posted by Bodie
    Does not matter what court does to him he will have a drug charge on his record for life.
    Mmmm... that doesnt sound to good, kind of sucks for him but it serves him right kind of for being so cocky about how he cant get caught.

Leave a comment:

• Bodie
    replied
    Does not matter what court does to him he will have a drug charge on his record for life.

Leave a comment:

• ewstram87
    replied
    Originally posted by jerrymaccauley
    If I remember NJ law correctly, under 20 grams is a misdemeanor. A fine is all he should get.
    what kind of fine is he looking at? About how much?

Leave a comment:

• acreature
    replied
    Paraphernalia is a greater charge than less than 1/2 ounce.

Hell, I charge 'em all. Probably not an arrest, but they all get cited at least. Im an ******* who hates dope.

Leave a comment:

• SWH
    replied
    Dunno about NJ, but the paraphenialia would be an A Misd. in NY and the marijuana is only a violation.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4053 users online. 252 members and 3801 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X