300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many jobs?

In the four - five years i've been working, i've had approx. 9 jobs. All but two were part-time, two were temp. Right now I only work part-time but looking for another part-time job, or a full time job. When I eventually apply for police agencies, will they look upon this and frown? Thinking maybe i'm unstable when it comes to staying with an employer? I'm 21 btw.

A steady work history is a plus when applying for LE. If I were you I would be more concerned with this being a major DQ factor. This is what you stated in another thread:

Well under Oregon law (measure 11) Statutory rape. I was 17 , she was..younger. I then took her across state lines to my father's house (her parents didn't know where she was). So I believe that is federal kidnapping? Or maybe i'm wrong. Who knows there is statutory rape, then you could add stuff like contributing to delinquency to minor and who knows how many others

Comment

Originally posted by Brav989
      In the four - five years i've been working, i've had approx. 9 jobs. All but two were part-time, two were temp. Right now I only work part-time but looking for another part-time job, or a full time job. When I eventually apply for police agencies, will they look upon this and frown? Thinking maybe i'm unstable when it comes to staying with an employer? I'm 21 btw.
      I don't get the distinction between part-time & tempoary but at 21 I wouldn't worry alot about it. If you get to the oral & they ask you about that, just tell them the truth--- What they were, why they were temp or part-time & that you're starting your life out & had to do SOMETHING! When I applied for my present agency, I had something like 5 full-time jobs on my resume (at 24yoa) and no one thought anything of it. Don't sweat it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4859 users online. 293 members and 4566 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X