Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a charge or conviction?

_________............
    Last edited by JKralC104; 11-04-2007, 08:24 PM.

Basically you particpated in treatment versus being convicted. Many Juvenile courts do this with first time kids when it comes to undegae drinikng or pot use on the first law enforcement contact.
    Probably thousands of kids have been handled in this manner.
    No you were not convicted.

Comment

Last edited by JKralC104; 11-04-2007, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JKralC104
        Thanks for the reply... It certainly was an eye opening few weeks and I can say it worked for me. When my mom picked me up from the station, well, thats a whole other story... I wish that officer would just locked me up!
        nothin like a good *** woopin from mommy and daddy,,worked for me....
        but i agree with bodie,, i wouldnt worry bout it too much,

Comment

Charge or conviction

On any future applications, mention the incident, including the disposition. It won't be much of a problem as long as you mention it. The problem will come if you don't mention it.

Comment

hey phillipcal, I pulled over an officer who worked for montgomery alabama PD last nite on the interstate. 93/70. He had DL and ID out before i got to the car. I think he expected some PC. Which is fine, bc youll get it from me no matter what. Only reason im mentioning it is bc it says ur from that area.
            press hard-5 copies

Comment

In Az. this wouldn't be much of anything. You completed a Court authorized option in lieu of being charged & possibly convicted, not unlike driving classes instead of going to Court for speeding. i would mention it in future interviews,though, as it was a court case so ther is records of your incident.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3805 users online. 173 members and 3632 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X