300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

I just wanted to say on behalf of all the civilians on this forum, we appreciate you men and women. Your deeds and bravery go unoticed many a time, and you're critiqued by the media to no end, but you still come back to work and do your job. You do something many of us cannot even begin to understand. Thank you for everything.... for your service, your bravery and your compassion through America's hardships. We will never forget...

9/11/2001

God Bless
    Last edited by Petergriffin; 09-11-2005, 12:29 AM.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know. The thanks are few and far between, and it's appreciated when someone says it. Not that any of us are in it for the thanks, but it's still nice to hear it.

Comment

I'd also like to take the time out to thank those in law enforcement and public safety. Working at the PD as a civilian, I see their courage and bravery on a daily basis...they truly are heroes. Even though people might not say it, we really appreciate you guys. Thank you again for keeping us safe.

Comment

Yea, for real. Cops take a lot of crap and I see what you guys do on the news and what you do for victims of crime and its totally awsome. Thank you for all that you do.

Comment

Wow. It is hard to believe it has been 4 years since that happened. I agree with everyone else. Many people think the police are just around to take them to jail for the bad things they do. Other people not involved, see that on the news and agree. The problem is, these people do not know and understand all of the things you men and women do daily that go unnoticed. Thank you for all you do to keep us safe.
          Please stay safe.
          17 Years old
          Interested in a career in law enforcement

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to say "thank you". It means a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal
              Thank you for taking the time to say "thank you". It means a lot.
              Ditto.....
              The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
              Ronald Reagan

Comment

Your welcome. The thanks are very few and fare at least the outright ones. We have a way of sensing some thanks by people who never outright say it but 'show' it.
                September 11,2001 NEVER FORGET
                R.I.P Tim and Tom Haskell FDNY
                I got nothing for now

Comment

Yes, Thank you for being someone that our little ones can look up to.
                  MrAiric7

"Keep Your Priorities in Order"

"Know When to Act Without Hesitation"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5864 users online. 317 members and 5547 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X