300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old were you?

Please don't be offended by this question. How old were some of you guy's and girl's when you were hired at a PD? I'm 29 with a backround in the Army,but it was nothing to do with LE.

short questions scare me,,,there's always something more,,,why would that ? be offensive?

25, when i got on fulltime, 21 as a reserve officer,,28 moved on to bigger and more boring things,

Comment

sorry most ladies dont like to tell there age.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy D
        doooouuuughhhht,,,*pulling foot from mouth* your name through me off,,*didnt see that one coming*

Comment

I started as an Air Force SP at 18 and just got hired now in a county dept at 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy D
            since you havent responded again,,,i am assuming that i stuck my foot in further,,,* i will delete myself from existance* son of a E$^#$&#&%

Comment

32! Watch out for us lady LEO's over 30!
              When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

26. After 8 years in the corps, NOT as a gate nazi.
                "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I was the ripe ol age of 21!!! wahooo
                  There's no substitute for strength,
                  and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Hired at 21, actually 20...turned 21 right before academy started.

That was in 1987.....

God I'm getting old
                    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I was sent through the academy and hired at 21

Comment

I know of a 44 yr old LEO that works for a suburb of KCMO. He retired as a SF SGM. He smoked our asses in the academy when I went through...
                        He has worked two LEO jobs. At his current job, he was the oldest person to pass KCPD "Wheel School" (that's motorcycle school) and is out working the streets on a Harley.
                        I also know of a 47 year old LTC (he was a tankjer) that retired at 42 and works sex crimes for KCPD. He was honor grad of his class.......and can hang with the best of them during PT.

If you really, really want to be a LEO....you can do it. You just have to put mind over matter to make it happen.

Comment

57 years old
                          Kelly

We are the thin blue line
                          between you
                          and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

After a short career in the Navy. I was 35 when i got hired and went through the academy.

Comment

21. Although looking back, I think most agencies should make the minimum hiring age 25 or so....gives you time to get more life experience

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6493 users online. 354 members and 6139 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X