300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Alongs in or around SAPD??

Does anyone here do ride alongs from in or around SAPD??? I'll try not to ask a million annoying questions. I'm 20/male/college student.... thanks..

Originally posted by FutureLEO04
    Does anyone here do ride alongs from in or around SAPD??? I'll try not to ask a million annoying questions. I'm 20/male/college student.... thanks..
    To get an answer you may want to specify which SAPD your are talking about.

Comment

Oops...

Sorry Guys, that would be San Antonio Police Department....here in the great state of Texas. Thanks....

Comment

I've spoken with several SAPD officers and got varied results. Best thing to do is go directly to the source,,,SAPD. Try talking to the recruiting division, maybe they can help out. There's also Leon Valley, Bexar County SO, and NSISD PD here in town. Let me know what you find out!!

Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

Comment

SAPD Ride Alongs

Yes, SAPD does ride alongs. To get one set up you first need to contact the chiefs office at 210.207.6270. Ask to speak to officer Zuniga, tell him who you are and and that you are interested in a ride along. He'll tell you when he is available to meet with you. He'll have you go in to fill out the release forms and set a date and time for your ride. He will also check you for wants and warrants while you are there so make sure you have you act together before meeting with Officer Zuniga or your next stop might be the Mag's.
          Make sure you know what sub-station, day, and shift you want to ride out on.

Also another department that will often do rides is Leon Valley PD. Get their number from information and leave a message for SGT. Ratterree. He a great SGT. and very helpfull. He'll want you to come in about a week in advance to set up the ride.
          San Antonio PD Academy Start Date October 1, 2007

In a fight, you can do everything right and hit with every shot, and still end up dead.
          The superior warrior uses his superior judgment to keep out of fights where his superior skill may not be enough.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6109 users online. 364 members and 5745 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X