300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do

now i understand how horrible things are with the hurricane right now but lets say u were working in new orleans right now....what would be some of the things you would do to try and help these victims

I don't know what you could do except try to get them some information. As far as I know, the communications are pathetic, resources non-existent, and the police are at war for all practical purposes. Best you can do right now is hold on till the cavalry gets there and try to retake the city.
    God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

Well, right now down in the area, not just new orleans, things are looking really bad (as you can see from the news coverage). I just talked to two of my co-workers who are down there right now, and its just a matter of actually getting things done. As far as for my agency (u.s coast guard), were working as fast as we can, and have brought several thousand personnel in to assist. As far as in New orleans itself, its a seen of basic anarchy as you can probably imagine, so god willing the calvary with resources and le capabilities will be able to restore order, and help out the tens of thousands still stranded.

Comment

Originally posted by future_cop2590
        now i understand how horrible things are with the hurricane right now but lets say u were working in new orleans right now....what would be some of the things you would do to try and help these victims
        I think I would just thank God that your Nation has the resources on hand and the means to get it to the victims....It will only be a short time before those that can be helped, are helped. The thoughts and prayers of the people of the United Kingdom are with you all
        " Always a pleasure..........Never a chore"

Comment

i heard on the news that several several officers turned in there badges and left..........................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3972 users online. 250 members and 3722 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X