300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to talk to?

Ok so everyone in my class wants to let someone know how crappy our class director is. The only problem is, we have no idea who to go to about it?
    The "academy" is held at a community college so i'm not too sure if we'd go to the college to report or to someone else? Does anyone know? Frankly I feel cheated and I feel sorry for the class that just started. You go through all this crap hoping you'll get a little something out of it... this place you wont. There is SO much more too it as well.
    Any help would be great!

Thanks

Who to talk to.

Very difficult to answer your question without you providing some specific information.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal
      Very difficult to answer your question without you providing some specific information.
      Like what? What my director has been doing?

Lets just say I might not be able to continue my class which I only have one month left of.

Comment

Who to talk to?

I go back to my original reply. I'd really like to help you if I could, but you need to provide a little more information. Not "twisting your arm" , it's your call.

Comment

I'm not sure,but it sounds like you need to talk to your state's POST organization first ,have your class syllabus in hand and make sure the class is POST certified. Assuming that it is,you then need to talk to the chairman of your college's dept. that oversees your instructor and provide him with specific examples as to how & why the instructor is failing to meet POST standards. If the college fails to fix the problem notify Post of the situation so the school can have its accreditation dropped from POST

Comment

If it is a personality problem with the instructor, contact the Provost or Department Chair. I would suggest details, and a petition signed by all those who feel they are not getting what you are paying for.
            Remember that point: You are paying for an education. If you go out to eat, and the food is not what you ordered, you send it back. Well, an education costs a lot more than a burger. You deserve to get your money's worth.
            "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
            John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by TeayotaSoupra
              Ok so everyone in my class wants to let someone know how crappy our class director is. The only problem is, we have no idea who to go to about it?
              The "academy" is held at a community college so i'm not too sure if we'd go to the college to report or to someone else? Does anyone know? Frankly I feel cheated and I feel sorry for the class that just started. You go through all this crap hoping you'll get a little something out of it... this place you wont. There is SO much more too it as well.
              Any help would be great!

Thanks
              School Director.... The Instructors would be held accountable to the Justice Academy. But the BLET Director is held accountable to the College.

I am assuming you're speaking of BLET.
              What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4292 users online. 251 members and 4041 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X