300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Phone Interview

Lady from HR at a local police department wants to conduct a phone interview for a part time police job. Wed at 4:30 this is my first interview outta the academy. What can one expect in a phone interview????????????????

Originally posted by AUXOFC74
    Lady from HR at a local police department wants to conduct a phone interview for a part time police job. Wed at 4:30 this is my first interview outta the academy. What can one expect in a phone interview????????????????
    Expect to answer her questions truthfully and dont say alot of umm and ahh's and well lets see's. just be yourself be confident and everything will be fine. I recently called a PD inquiring about a position with them next thing I know I am talk to the Chief of Police who said come by ASAP. Just present yourself professionally and confidently answer the questions but pause a bit before you answer this will give you time to say it right and not get flustered... Good Luck!!
    I've got friends in low places

Comment

Thanks . im just so worried cause its hard to gauge the reactions over the phone of a person ,, esp just an HR lady. And its my first interview for a police job thats not auxiliary

Comment

Originally posted by AUXOFC74
        ,, esp just an HR lady.
        "Just an HR lady" ? She possibly holds the key to you getting hired, treat her like she is making the decision to hire you even if she's not.
        Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

know anyone at the holden Arb in kirtland 623 ???? A college just down the road from ur jurisdiction spoke to me today as well. Finally some results. as did a city to ur north with a certain chief guyton

Comment

Lake County park rangers...Know a part timer named Pat (forget his last name at the moment, he is a Sergeant with CMHA police, he also works part time for Perry Village) .
            Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

Wish me luck with my phone interview today with the Arb . Hopefully i advance on to a real interview soon enough.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6159 users online. 321 members and 5838 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X