300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief?

What is the name of the LE newspaper the starts with "chief". How can I get it? Is it online?

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
    What is the name of the LE newspaper the starts with "chief". How can I get it? Is it online?
    There is a paper in NY called "The Chief" which basically covers the PD/FD civil service news and also has exam postings/lists/answer keys. I don't know if this is what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
      Do you mean "Police Chief?" It's published by the International Association of Chiefs of Police. It goes to all of the members of the IACP, and it's possible to subscribe if you're a non-member, but I think it's fairly expensive. Most colleges with a criminal justice program will have it in their library.
      Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by rockEMT
        There is a paper in NY called "The Chief" which basically covers the PD/FD civil service news and also has exam postings/lists/answer keys. I don't know if this is what you are talking about.
        Yes this is what I was talking about. Is it available online?

Comment

No, it is only available in print. It comes out every Tuesday. I think if you are out of the New York/New Jersey area you are outta luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5505 users online. 306 members and 5199 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X