300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions guys

Last edited by MAD_MAX333; 12-23-2005, 07:01 AM.

$70,000. Enroute to Mexico. A friend gave it to me. I think you already know the answer.
    Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Last edited by MAD_MAX333; 12-23-2005, 07:01 AM.

Comment

whooo boy, I'm not even touching this thread

Comment

stay out of texas bad things may happen
          Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Last edited by MAD_MAX333; 12-23-2005, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MAD_MAX333
                texas??? i said mexico??? does it sound fishy guys??? should i just tell him i can't do it?
                you have to go through texas to get to mexi.......as far as the tickets, no you wont be arrested for them, but your driving privledges will probly be suspended, and you can get arrested for that,
                as far as suspicous, what do you think, if you have to ask, you should already have your answer.

Comment

Comment

i am by no means a binuss man, but you hit the nail on the head, if he isnt willing to do it the common sense way, shippinng, then he might be trying to circumvent something which just sounds bad to me. plus he is going to give you $10k for it, that sound hanky to me, but what do i know.

Comment

Last edited by MAD_MAX333; 12-23-2005, 06:59 AM.

Comment

If you know where the tickets are from you can contact the local courts and pay the fines (probably with interest), then you would probably have to contact the state motor vehicle divisions for those jurisdictions and pay to have your driving privileges reinstated. Chances are that your driving privileges in the states where you got the tickets are currently suspended so if you stay away from those states you may be ok. On the other hand, some states actually will issue warrants for not paying the tickets and that could get you hooked.

If you get popped on a warrant and your vehicle is searched subsequent to arrest and $70k is found in the vehicle you will probably have some 'splainin' to do.

Best bet is to get the tickets taken care of, wire the money to yourself or bring a cashier's check. I don't think a truckload of cel phones will be much of an issue except for the customs declarations stuff.
                        "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Stay In Canada!! Then You Don't Have To Worry About It!!
                          ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

Isn't there a law that you can only have so much cash on you?

Comment

The whole deal sounds bad to me. Your friend has a friend in Mexico and wants you to drive down there with $70,000 US pick up cell phones in a truck & drive up,thru the U.S., thru its vast desert area & deliver cell phones?ARE YOU NUTS? How do you know these cases of phones really have phones in them? If he trusts you with that much money he ought to trust you with his store and he can take the trip to Mexico and see his own friend! Do yourself a favor--- Not only refuse to take the trip,distance yourself from this guy before you're dragged down in one of his get rich quick schemes ---what ever they may be

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4457 users online. 279 members and 4178 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X