Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detective Oral Interviews???

Hello,
    I first off want to say hello to eveyone out there since this is my first thread! The question that I have is in reguards to the oral interview prosses for the position of Detective.

I am currently in the running at my department for future detective opening and I have an oral interview that is comming up, however have no idea what to expect.

I have looked for "Help books" like Cliffs and ARCO for the Detective position, and even did a search here, but only find things having to do with patrol officers and supervisers.

Can anyone out there direct me to where I might find a good sorce to study up on, or what I can expect in reguards to a Detective oral interview?

Thanks

I just came back to patrol after quite some time in CID, when I had my board I studied penal code, code of criminal procedure, and dept. g.o.'s.

Our department has specialized units and the opening I went into was in the burglary and theft unit, so that dictated which sections of the penal code I studied the most. It worked for me, hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks to eveyone that took the time to read and post a responce...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2942 users online. 144 members and 2798 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X