This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave306
    I get frustrated sometimes when I see a policeman on a cell phone without an earpiece. How can these guys do this then give me a ticket. Do they write themselves a summons'? If I take a picture of them with my cell phone, (while I'm driving) can I send it to someone who will do something?
    Another justification for tinted windows on cruisers...

Dave doesn't understand that police officers can multitask. The selection process to be a police officer is highly competitive; we are trained to multitask, and we drive more in a day or two than most people do in a week. It all adds up to a highly qualified, highly trained, and highly experienced multitasking professional. If the officer was driving safely, who cares???

I'm willing to bet that Dave got a ticket for using the cell phone while driving because he was unable to maintain control of his vehicle.

Next time you're at Dave's workplace, make sure you keep an eye on Dave's fry-cooking technique. If you see anything you don't like, please photograph it, and show it to his manager.

Comment

rat on board

sure send me the picture of the cop on the phone. I'll make sure it gets to the right place.....BAD COP !!!!!! YOU DESERVE A TICKET!!!!!

Comment

I get frustrated sometimes when I see a policeman on a cell phone without an earpiece. How can these guys do this then give me a ticket. Do they write themselves a summons'? If I take a picture of them with my cell phone, (while I'm driving) can I send it to someone who will do something?
        Well, does anybody actually see where Dave says the officer is driving. It says that poor Dave gets frustrated sometimes when he sees a policeman on a cell phone without an earpiece. It does not mention anywhere that the officer was actually driving. Actually poor Dave does mention taking a picture of the officer with his cell phone (while he is driving).

P.S. the last time I wrote myself a citation, the nice officer dismissed it.
        What we are dealing with here.......is a complete lack of respect for the law (Sheriff Buford T. Justice)

Comment

POST REMOVED AND USER BANNED FOR 10 DAYS FOR PERSONAL ATTACK AND SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE CONTENT

Comment

Originally posted by chaser266
            Another justification for tinted windows on cruisers...

Dave doesn't understand that police officers can multitask. The selection process to be a police officer is highly competitive; we are trained to multitask, and we drive more in a day or two than most people do in a week. It all adds up to a highly qualified, highly trained, and highly experienced multitasking professional. If the officer was driving safely, who cares???

I'm willing to bet that Dave got a ticket for using the cell phone while driving because he was unable to maintain control of his vehicle.

Next time you're at Dave's workplace, make sure you keep an eye on Dave's fry-cooking technique. If you see anything you don't like, please photograph it, and show it to his manager.
            Yes that was criticism and I stand by it, don't give me bull**** about working for the force while on the personal phone, and definitely don't whine about how they pay for these calls out of their own pockets. As for the moron who wrote the reply quoted above, I assume he wasn't serious.

Comment

Originally posted by retired
              How dare any member of the public question the police.
              Kudos to the man who is apparently one of the few cops on this site with the balls to admit that he may not be correct.
              Last edited by Dave306; 08-23-2005, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I deleted my own reply here

Comment

Kudos to the man who is apparently the only cop on this site with the balls to admit that he may not be correct.
                  Guess what Dave, we do make mistakes, and we aren't always right, but we wouldn't go to a police website and start threads titled, "Police Carjacking", if we were wanting to be taken seriously.

And why are you taking issue with a police officer on cell phone whether it is a ticketable offence or not, and why do you find the need to, "do something about it"??

Dave, before I type a big long winded response I just want to know if you just want a cop ticketed because he should be obeying the law like everyone else, or do you have safety concerns about the use of cell phones while people drive?
                  Last edited by cst.sb; 08-23-2005, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Dave306

Hey stupid, you need to find a hobbie instead of questioning the ones who protect your freedom on a daily basis. The thing that ****es me of the most is your probaly the one guy out there who will say or do anything over the internet, but when it comes face to face, you'll run like the little coward you are.!!!! So you must have gotten a ticket for using your cell phone HUH...Tood bad,,,,Maybe you'll learn next time to keep your mouth shut!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4000 users online. 219 members and 3781 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X