300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Carjacking

Can a policeman really take control of a civilians car if he needs it. The sort of thing that you see all the time in the movies (US Marshals and a thousand others). Or can only the FBI do this? What's the deal?

Post Removed. User Warned about Posting in this Section.

Comment

Originally posted by toby101
      Search this thread, its been asked before. If I recall the answer, the short answer its NO.
      well that aint no fun.

Comment

Short answer... Yes, it is possible. However, most will agree that it is inadvisable.

As far as the FBI is concerned, that have to play by the same rules as everyone else. They are not the super cops TV depicts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
          Short answer... Yes, it is possible. However, most will agree that it is inadvisable.

As far as the FBI is concerned, that have to play by the same rules as everyone else. They are not the super cops TV depicts.
          i thought in the previous thread it was decided that the officer would be guilty of theft.

Comment

Your going to make me go find this thread, and post it in here aren't you.

Comment

It isn't theft in Indiana but I would not try it. Let me see if can find that thread. Lord knows, we don't want to go there again.
              Last edited by Tennsix; 08-22-2005, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Previous Thread On This Topic
                Dave306, as you will read not everyone agreed on this one.

Toby101, are you a cop?
                Last edited by Tennsix; 08-22-2005, 09:02 PM.

Comment

After about 10 mins I finally found it. All the way to page 16 I believe. WOW. There is a lot of questions on here.

Here it is.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32051

Comment

Toby101, are you a cop?

No, Hopefully next year.

Sorry if I am posted in here is making you mad.

Comment

Your post it not upsetting me but you are not qualified to answer that question. The was part of the problem when this topic was originally discussed.

Comment

Your post it not upsetting me but you are not qualified to answer that question. The was part of the problem when this topic was originally discussed.

I was only trying to help and let the orginal poster do some searching through the threads. Thats only reason why I posted.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4156 users online. 234 members and 3922 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X