300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few Questions!

I would like to know if you are for the death penalty or against? what about the three strikes law?
    What types of calls do you respond to the most?
    How do you feel when a woman tells you that she loves a man in uniform and with authority?
    How do you feel about people who dislike you only because your a cop?
    In case your wondering i am behind you (cops) 100%. I think you handle situations the best way you know how. for the 4th question.........I am one of those lucky females that loves cops and sheriffs!
    IRENE

Originally posted by Irene Levy
    1. I would like to know if you are for the death penalty or against?
    2. what about the three strikes law?
    3. What types of calls do you respond to the most?
    4. How do you feel when a woman tells you that she loves a man in uniform and with authority?
    5. How do you feel about people who dislike you only because your a cop?
    6. In case your wondering i am behind you (cops) 100%. I think you handle situations the best way you know how. for the 4th question.........I am one of those lucky females that loves cops and sheriffs!
    1. For the death penalty in certain circumstances, ie serial killers, etc
    2. Not in favor of three strikes
    3. people problems, can't get along, don't belong, and can't drive there cars.
    4. I normally repsond with "So, date married guys"
    5. I try not to think of them, and instead think about the woman that tells you that she loves a man in uniform and with authority?
    6. Great! Thanks for your support, So date married guys..

Ok Ok... thanks and have fun here at o.com

Comment

I would like to know if you are for the death penalty or against? what about the three strikes law?
      How do you feel when a woman tells you that she loves a man in uniform and with authority?
      Death Penalty, yes.

Three strikes for Violent Felonies.

Domestics

Oh k.

I feel I should pay more attention to their actions. Typically Criminals dislike Cops for being Cops.
      What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

thanks for answering my questions! Too bad you live so far.........oh yeah and too bad your married. We can still chat!
        Last edited by Irene Levy; 08-19-2005, 04:43 AM. Reason: dont want to reply
        IRENE

Comment

Does anyone else smell that?? I think it is the scent of a rabbit, no, maybe a bunny, yeah that's it - A BADGE BUNNY!

Good Lord, WOW, this thread is amazingly.... never mind don't want to be banned....
          When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

In case your wondering i am behind you (cops) 100%. I think you handle situations the best way you know how. for the 4th question.........I am one of those lucky females that loves cops and sheriffs!
            1. Currently for it on only extreme cases, serial killers and the like. For third strike on measure 11 crimes, which most are violent.
            2. Lately I've been responding to a lot of traffic accidents, but mostly to people not able to solve simple problems.
            3. Inwardly roll my eyes, honestly those women are let down later in the relationship when the reasons they thought they wanted a man in uniform turns out to be totally unfounded. Honestly our lives are much more boring than most people because off duty we are much more polite and careful in the things we do.
            4. Eh the job does have it's perks, getting to estimate what level of force to use when I'm arresting one of those people is definitely a perk.

Lastly I'll say this, a cop is no different than any other guy, and whether your attracted to the excitement or something else, take a good look at what you really want in a man, if you start dating someone who decides to stop being a cop, does that mean you aren't going to want to be with them anymore? I'm not going to dismiss you as a badge bunny, because hey in uniform I do look dead sexy but there is the majority of the week that I'm not in uniform and during that time I'm as slovenly as any other guy.
            Illegitimi non carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

thank you...... I said I love a man in uniform but i didnt say i would only date a cop. And if I was dating a cop and they later decided to stop I would still be with him and support him in every way I could.
              IRENE

Comment

Hey! I Am Single!!!!!!

Comment

Yep all for the death penalty. Should be carried out with in 90 days of sentence in the county where the crime occurred. 90 days is plenty of time for an appeals process. The courts can get off their slow butts and administer justice.

Most responded to call? Hmmm the ones that have problems related to them.

How do I feel about that? Would never happen. My wife loved me before I was a cop. The other day one of my dispatcher called the house and asked to speak,
                  Last edited by Runnin' 87; 08-19-2005, 05:17 PM.
                  "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

Comment

I have some Answers!

1) Death Penalty is fine in extreme cases. Some people dont deserve to live.

2) 3 Strikes is fine with me, if you dont learn after the first three times you probably wont.

3) My wife usually just tells me to take out the trash when I act all tough

4)I dont care if people like me or not
                    Retired 02/01/13

Comment

I believe all life is sacred. But I also belive it's necessary sometimes to cut off a finger to save the hand. Short answer: pro death penalty. I'm against the three strikes law. In my world, once is enough.

False burglar alarms, hands down.

That they have issues. I'm more interested a woman who likes me for who I am, not what I am.

Same as above.

Thanks. We love you to.
                      You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

I would like to know if you are for the death penalty or against?
                        Pro death penalty.

what about the three strikes law?
                        Yes, for violent crimes.

Customs offenses.

Don't care.

Don't care.
                        No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

1. PRO death penalty for anyone who murders an innocent person. I don't give a rat's *** if they're 'insane'.

2. 3 strikes is okay for violent crimes, but i'm not a huge fan. Give criminals the sentences they deserve all the time, not just because it's the 3rd time the f'ed up.

3. Family complaints, i.e. domestics, child custody sh*t

4. I'd stay away, she's trouble, probably has emotional baggage.

5. Don't care, they're normally dirtbags, so I don't like them either.
                          Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

1) Death penelty- yes

2) Three Strikes- NYS not as tough a CA

3) domestics, dispute, burlaries, alarms ect....patrol stuff

4) Holster sniffer!.......stay away, always trouble

5) don't care, I'm not in a popularity contest.
                            retired, NOT retarded

Comment

Oh missed the part about three strikes.

Totally against it. Three strikes provides completely to much opportunity for victimization. Hammer 'em hard the first time and be done with it. Let the world live in peace without fear of recidivism.
                              "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5788 users online. 347 members and 5441 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X