300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Club

OK so this probley should be in off duty because it happened off duty, but it was a detail and I have a question so its going here, move it if you want.

Anyways, I was working a off duty detail at one of the local night clubs teen night last weekend, near full around 6 or 700 kids there broken down into about 60% or so white, 25% or so black and the res Hispanics and others.
    Around 22:00 or so a fight breaks out on the dance floor, club sercurity breaks it up, and brings them out to me, 1 white male, 2 black males and 2 black females not involved. Me and the other off duty officer pulled them aside and got their stories. Here's his (w/m) story verified by both females:

He is friends with both girls, and comes with them each week to serve as a semi-bodyguard, protecting them from, in this case what could happen. Normally just cutting in on dances with guys they don
    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Nahh, sounds about right to me. I don't think I would have done it different. If there are any further discrepancies, let the judge figure it out. You went on the information you had from witnesses and did all you could do. A+ !

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3921 users online. 157 members and 3764 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X