300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LE Visual Experience

So I am trying to find something to give civilians who have never gone on a ride along or worked with ...we'll say 'difficult' people, an idea of what LE really go through. I have seen a video of what LE encounter at a body recovery scene (following a missing person case) and that was pretty gruesome and dramatic but did not illustrate any of the danger aspects.

I was wondering if you all were aware of any other videos, preferably available on the net, that I can show people to help them better understand some of what you all deal with every day? To help them better understand your 'culture.'

Reno 911, season 1 and 2.

Seriously though, I doubt you will find anything that will really portray what an officer experiences without actually being there in their shoes. Ride alongs don
    Last edited by Darkwulfe; 08-17-2005, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Not Hollywood

Though Reno 911 is a laugh - not quite what I had in mind. I actually was looking for something more like a training video but not one of those that make situations look so easy - one that has real-life situations on it or something of the sort.

I realize that probably does not exist for the general public but I was hoping someone would care enough to advise someone (and therby a group of people all over the country) who actually wants to know how the make the trainings, that you all have to sit through, better and more relevant - and to find a way to be more respectful of the good work you all do (and convey that respect in a way that does not come off poorly).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3855 users online. 208 members and 3647 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X