Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please give your opinion on my incident with police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by greeny
    1)Didn't say you do, just answering a question for someone else.
    2)yes
    3)Yay for counting
    4)ok
    5)We had TWO of our cars there, why would we take a bus?
    6)Yes. But I doubt the officer's wrist watches were
    7) Ok. I'll try. Maybe with counseling and rigorous therapy I can recover from this traumatic experience. [/end sarcasm]
    first he was over it, then he wastn, then he was over it, now he says he's not,, which is it.

    Comment


    • #47
      People like you really amaze me. You were given a huge break yet you still have the nerve to complain about it! I guess that just shows that instead of cutting you guys some slack and giving the curfew violation they should have just arrested ALL of you for tresspassing. 1145 to 1205.....please get real.

      It's like people I see all the time who are given breaks when they are found to be without their insurance card. If I wanted to I could tow their vehicles for not having insurance, but most times I'll simply give a failure to exhibit documents ticket and let them on their way. Then they have the nerve to show up in court saying they didn't do anything wrong cause "look here's my insurance!!!"

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by greeny
        [/end sarcasm]
        Theres your answer.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by WTPD3534
          People like you really amaze me. You were given a huge break yet you still have the nerve to complain about it! I guess that just shows that instead of cutting you guys some slack and giving the curfew violation they should have just arrested ALL of you for tresspassing. 1145 to 1205.....please get real.

          It's like people I see all the time who are given breaks when they are found to be without their insurance card. If I wanted to I could tow their vehicles for not having insurance, but most times I'll simply give a failure to exhibit documents ticket and let them on their way. Then they have the nerve to show up in court saying they didn't do anything wrong cause "look here's my insurance!!!"
          People like you? You don't know me personally sir.
          I never complained about the break I was given. I complained about blatant lies made by a police officer. I don't care if they let someone off for murder, a police officer should NOT LIE. And the unsafe transportation. It seems highly hypocritical that MN police can pull over someone for not wearing a seatbelt, and give them a ticket, and the next minute be stuffing five people in the back of their car.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by greeny
            1)Didn't say you do, just answering a question for someone else.
            2)No. You must be though.
            3)Yay for counting
            4)ok
            5)We had TWO of our cars there, why would we take a bus?
            6)Yes. But I doubt the officer's wrist watches were
            7) Ok. I'll try. Maybe with counseling and rigorous therapy I can recover from this traumatic experience. [/end sarcasm]
            OK,.OK A sense of humor is of utmost importance here. LOL..
            P.S.- over it YET????
            I got nothing for now

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by greeny
              People like you? You don't know me personally sir.
              I never complained about the break I was given. I complained about blatant lies made by a police officer. I don't care if they let someone off for murder, a police officer should NOT LIE. And the unsafe transportation. It seems highly hypocritical that MN police can pull over someone for not wearing a seatbelt, and give them a ticket, and the next minute be stuffing five people in the back of their car.
              check your laws, most say that if you are 16 or older and in the back seat, you do not have to wear a seat belt. not all but most states. which part did they lie about, the time? seriously.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by e-man
                OK,.OK A sense of humor is of utmost importance here. LOL..
                P.S.- over it YET????
                baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh.
                U smart ***zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                U R killin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Well the fact that they got a citation for breaking curfew when they weren't. So yes, the time. And also saying that everyone they let go was eighteen when my twin was taken in and not me.

                  I understand that in this situation, the discrepencies were not that big of a deal. But it makes me wonder what else they would be willing to fabricate to make sure they don't look bad. It's a slipperly slope...

                  Have a good day everyone!v

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by e-man
                    OK,.OK A sense of humor is of utmost importance here. LOL..
                    P.S.- over it YET????
                    I'll admit that was funny.

                    Ok sorry i'm done responding to my own thread for awhile.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by greeny
                      Well the fact that they got a citation for breaking curfew when they weren't. So yes, the time. And also saying that everyone they let go was eighteen when my twin was taken in and not me.

                      I understand that in this situation, the discrepencies were not that big of a deal. But it makes me wonder what else they would be willing to fabricate to make sure they don't look bad. It's a slipperly slope...

                      Have a good day everyone!v
                      okay, well, were i work i can see, umm, 6 clocks, and none of them are the same, when i was on patrol, i had 4 clocks in my car, (wrist watch, pager, cell phone, and dash clock, make that 5, video camera clock). none of them were the same either. just cause clocks show different times, doesnt mean that they are lying, my gosh, act your age, im sorry, thats just pathetic,
                      could every single juvi with you guys have all gotten home within 10 minutes, doubt it unless you all lived on the corner. so even if they had went with your watch, the juvis still would have been in violation of the curfew. besides, they go with their watch so that everything they do, they can refer to their watch, it would be kinda difficult to use the watch of every single person they come into conflict with. again, grow up. the other poster was right, we know your type, you are a dime a dozen, you blame others for what you do and they must be wrong or lying, cause you possibly cant be in the wrong, nor can your friends. you are the type of person that gets a break then complains, i can count of one hand the number of people that complained after getting a ticket vs the ones that got off with a verbal warning. there is not point in even talking to "your type". cause you wont listen to anyone other than yourself.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        pm for you gotthblues Chill out man, you sound like a just shot your kitten or something.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by greeny
                          pm for you gotthblues Chill out man, you sound like a just shot your kitten or something.
                          what, your the one making a big deal about the officers watch not being the same as yours, and them calling them liars for it, you asked for an explanation, well there it is!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by greeny
                            ...I never complained about the break I was given. I complained about blatant lies made by a police officer. I don't care if they let someone off for murder, a police officer should NOT LIE. And the unsafe transportation. It seems highly hypocritical that MN police can pull over someone for not wearing a seatbelt, and give them a ticket, and the next minute be stuffing five people in the back of their car.
                            Check your definition of blatant. 20 minutes does not BLATANT make. Is it blatant to believe one thing when the reality is that you are close, but not exactly right? If so, I think you are blatantly ignorant about the facts of life and the breaks you were given.

                            Cops should not lie? Right. When your fraternal twin is found murdered (God forbid) by an unknown suspect, I think that you will forgive the cop that gets a confession after promising the suspect a cigarette after the suspect confesses, then renigs on the cig. I can't wait until you get into the Military college and have that attitude. "What do you want as an MOS?" "Where do you want to be stationed?" " "We have a Uniform that we will tailor to fit you." Lets watch the results while you whine, "They BLATANTLY lied to me!"

                            In my state, Emergency Vehicles are exempt from seat belt rules and can transport toddlers outside of child seats, etc. in an emergency situation. Definitions of what constitutes an "Emergency" can vary by city, department, and even shift Supervisor. I guess this could be a BLATANT violation of the Websters Dictionary definition of "Emergency". Maybe the word "exigent" should be used instead.

                            Additionally, it is probably Hypocritical in your strict definition of terms for a MN cop to exceed the speed limit to chase down a speeding violator. Or go undercover and act like a drug user in order to catch a drug seller. I could go on...

                            Grow Up.
                            Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                            --------------------------------------------------
                            Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                            --------------------------------------------------
                            Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Why would anybody over age 12 play tag at midnight, in winter (in Minnesota no less), in a public park? That whole thing is just weird...
                              Officer, I borrowed these pants!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                To elaborate, I think you blatantly LIED about playing tag. You're kidding, right? Is that seriously the best line you could come up with? Buddy, we get bullsheet hurled at us everyday and that story is stinking the place up. Therefore, I look at all your other statements with a high degree of speculation.

                                Therefore, you are an untrustworthy, no good, LIAR.

                                See...it sucks when people come to conclusions about your character based on an assumption. Maybe you'll think about that next time you call someone a LIAR for possibly making a clerical error (if it was at all) on your friend's ticket.
                                Officer, I borrowed these pants!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4382 users online. 298 members and 4084 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X