Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok obviously no amount of reasoning will convince on some of you.

I can't make you believe the truth.

Why is it so hard to believe that we werent involved in something bad? (drugs, alcohol, or "getting it on with my little girlfriend" as you so eloquently put it for example).
    Well I guess it probably is because so many set a bad precedent.
    Last edited by greeny; 08-17-2005, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Don't get angry. You just have to realize that law enforcement officers develop highly calibrated B.S. meters. I have to say that mine is pegged out too. I'm not calling you a liar, but I have never run across folks in their late teens playing tag - maybe grab *** - but not tag. It could be, but I don't think we are getting all the necessary aspects of the situation. I could be wrong, but it'd be a first. (That was sarcasm, by the way.)

Comment

Originally posted by Crex4242
        hey Hey, i have afemail partner and she is great. She would pron kick your *** up and down the field and no she is not a dike and she is small. She still is a great officer.
        you have afemail artner? end she cn cike mi ***, efen mi wiffe nows betri then that.
        The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by greeny
          if anyone is interested I could tell about the aftermath of this incident.
          So what was the "aftermath"?

The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

(Please PM me for faster admittance.)

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o
            you have afemail artner? end she cn cike mi ***, efen mi wiffe nows betri then that.

LOL- you beat me to it!
            "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcatz06
              Why...? Because you got your *** kicked by a couple before...?
              Ha, Ha, I didn't say all are nuts, just most.
              The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Greeny,

You never answered any of my questions.....

And I have one more! You said you felt alienated, from who?

Comment

Sorry my man, I just got done with an overnight shift. Im too tired to go back to find your questions and respond, but I'll do it when I wake up.

Comment

Who Cares........next Thread!!!!!!!!
                    ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

Ok I'm up now so I'll answer your questions. And then I wouldn't mind moving on to the next thread either, since it seems like most viewpoints have already been stated.

1)The officers did not specify who, or if, someone had called police. Although I don't doubt that someone may have called them, I also think its possible that since they were on "curfew detail" they may have just been patrolling areas that they thought they may find kids.

2)Yes, like most playgrounds, there were homes in the area. The playground is surrounded by a fairly large buffer zone that any noise would dissipate in before reaching homes, but yes, the park is in a residential area.

3)Yes, I am a fraternal twin. We look nothing alike.

4)The "ride downtown" was to what they call "the curfew center" I believe. Since I didn't go, I cant really tell you much about it. Just to clarify, I myself was NOT cited, only the ones that got taken down.

5)Yes, there was public transportation running very close by the area (bus)

6)The time was determined from my CELL PHONE, which as everyone knows is very accurate. There is absolutely NO way my cell phone could be off by enough time to account for the discrepency.

7) For a short period of time I felt alienated by the local police. Luckily that situation has changed.

Ok so now that you know the answers...

Comment

I gotta get one in here peoples. GREENY you win the award for most posts in your own thread. Centurion, tht was a near perfect response but BRICK beat me to it.. How do you like my avatar now BRICK???
                        P.S.- Get over it
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

Didnt come out right. Ill reply again
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by greeny
                            1)The officers did not specify who, or if, someone had called police. Although I don't doubt that someone may have called them, I also think its possible that since they were on "curfew detail" they may have just been patrolling areas that they thought they may find kids.

2)Yes, like most playgrounds, there were homes in the area. The playground is surrounded by a fairly large buffer zone that any noise would dissipate in before reaching homes, but yes, the park is in a residential area.
                            4)The "ride downtown" was to what they call "the curfew center" I believe. Since I didn't go, I cant really tell you much about it. Just to clarify, I myself was NOT cited, only the ones that got taken down.

5)Yes, there was public transportation running very close by the area (bus)

6)The time was determined from my CELL PHONE, which as everyone knows is very accurate. There is absolutely NO way my cell phone could be off by enough time to account for the discrepency.

7) For a short period of time I felt alienated by the local police. Luckily that situation has changed.

Ok so now that you know the answers...
                            For statement 1- Doesnt matter nor do we have to tell you why we are there...
                            2-Are you a certified AUDIOLOGIST? than how do you know how far sound waves can travel??? Alot further than you think at 2345 hrs , or was it really 0001???
                            3-no comment
                            4-see 3
                            5-maybe the children shoulda taken the PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION whenthe PARK CLOSED.
                            6-Is your cellphone clock CALIBRATED VIA THE ATOMIC CLOCK I COLORADO? If not than its WRONG.....
                            7-Get over it
                            I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                              For statement 1- Doesnt matter nor do we have to tell you why we are there...
                              2-Are you a certified AUDIOLOGIST? than how do you know how far sound waves can travel??? Alot further than you think at 2345 hrs , or was it really 0001???
                              3-no comment
                              4-see 3
                              5-maybe the children shoulda taken the PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION whenthe PARK CLOSED.
                              6-Is your cellphone clock CALIBRATED VIA THE ATOMIC CLOCK I COLORADO? If not than its WRONG.....
                              7-Get over it
                              hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahaha hhahahah

Comment

1)Didn't say you do, just answering a question for someone else.
                                2)No. You must be though.
                                3)Yay for counting
                                4)ok
                                5)We had TWO of our cars there, why would we take a bus?
                                6)Yes. But I doubt the officer's wrist watches were
                                7) Ok. I'll try. Maybe with counseling and rigorous therapy I can recover from this traumatic experience. [/end sarcasm]
                                Last edited by greeny; 08-18-2005, 04:58 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3627 users online. 240 members and 3387 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X