300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you werent LE...

If you werent in LE what do you think you would be doing?

For me I will probably try to be a school teacher if I cant make in on a police force.

Only other thing I can think of now that I wouldn't mind doing for a living, is drumming in a successful band.

Comment

i'd either be a crook or on welfare, there is more $ and they are taken well care of by the gov.

Comment

Would have stayed in Marines for 20 or looked into firefighting, unless for some strange reason I got a letter asking me to drive NASCAR. (seeing I don't even race, that would be a stretch)

Comment

I'd be a pimp. There's good money in it and you get to try out the goods for free.

Comment

depends what time era, when america is working and the factories
            and mills are going strong....who wants to be a cop..???
            obviously that special type of person.

I chose the right path, cause of the early retirement,,,,,
            don't wanna be constantly workin til i croak,,,,
            Last edited by ftlaudcop; 08-16-2005, 07:55 PM.
            " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
            " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
              Only other thing I can think of now that I wouldn't mind doing for a living, is drumming in a successful band.
              Damn Connor you took the words from my mouth. OK Maybe Id be on Broadway like my old college buddy. He continued on in college and I didnt. He ended up playing on Broadway and Iam chasing turds.
              Maybe Id be a chiropractor or Homeless bum...
              I got nothing for now

Comment

I believe I would have completed my degree in Fire Science and been a fireman....
                There's no substitute for strength,
                and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Originally posted by azchopshopcop
                  I believe I would have completed my degree in Fire Science and been a fireman....
                  Me too....not only WOULD that be the path I'd have taken, I'll go right out and say it SHOULD have been the path I took

You get the same retirement benefits, the pay is a little bit less but the OT is pretty much unlimited and you work a whopping 11 days a month. Oh yeah, you get to sleep at work, work out at work and watch a 60" big screen in your matching set of (8) Lazy-Boys!!!!

Oh yeah...people don't hate you, sue you or shoot guns at you (unless you work in LA)
                  "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

... I'd go back to my cush inside sales job where I made six figures!
                    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

Hindsight being 20/20...something to do with Computers...I have a family member making high six figures because he got into the field way before it took off.... He explained what he does but I still don't understand it.
                      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

if for some reason i can't be in LE, i will forsure be a fireman

Comment

Probably military or fire service....

Maybe something in Loss Prevention or security management

I sure would have been alot more bored....
                          Severe Vitas

Comment

Something with intelligence or counter-terrorism analysis or research. Most likely leading to a professor position one day.

K9

Comment

I changed my mind .... if I had to do it over again I would be they guy who started the Girls gone wild video "empire". What a gig that would be

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5423 users online. 309 members and 5114 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X