300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online degrees?

Is there anyone on here that has much experience with these online Criminal Justice Degrees? I see Kaplan advertised a lot. If anyone has went here or to American Intercontinal University please reply.

Thank you

Shannon

I haven't taken any courses through these places, but I do have a little insight on the college education thing. Before you pick a college, check and see if they are accredited by a reputable board (such as the Commission of Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). Without a proper accreditation, a degree is basically useless. If you are unsure what accrediting agency is big in your area (or where the on-line school hails from), get on the web site of any major university in your area (or where the on-line school is) and see who accredits them. Keep in mind that many major universities offer on-line degree programs as well. That way you get the convenience of an on-line program coupled with a degree from a big-name university. Good luck!
    God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

Just what Dad Po-po said.

You can get an online degree in CJ from Boston University or Florida University for almost the same cost as one of the colleges which are only online (ok, maybe not BU). When you receive your diploma it won't say online program so nobody needs to know. That is why I would go with a known name college.
      Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4658 users online. 307 members and 4351 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X