300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a place

is there a place online to check if a gun is stolen or even a weapon used in a crime? I am asking due to a gun show i will be attending next weekend... If i buy used, Where can i check to make sure im not buying a solen weapon?
    X8

I don't know of any site like that. That is one thing a lot of folks aren't aware of in the gun market; you could easily be buying a stolen gun from someone (even a licensed dealer) and never know it. FFL dealers aren't required to run all the guns they bring in, so there is no sure way to know. I speculate that your local law enforcement may be willing to run the number for you, but that would depend on the agency. In any case, make sure that any firearm you buy comes with a receipt listing the make, model, serial number, date, and information for the person you bought it from. That should cover your tail if you were unlucky enough to buy a stolen gun.
    God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

I know that our surrounding agencies have no problem running the numbers for people. Just don't be suprised if it comes up stolen and the officer seizes your new gun

Comment

tHANKS ALOT
        X8

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3128 users online. 159 members and 2969 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X