300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan State Police?

forgive me for such a stupid question, but i was just wondering...

what's up with the cars? The cherry top and what ever that is on the hood. I mean they look cool and all. I was just wondering thats all.

http://members.fortunecity.com/copcarpics/micha.html

"For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Please tell me that's not a minature stop sign on the hood.

Comment

Yes, it is a minature stop sign

Never let technological advances impede your ability to remain in the past

Actually, the MSP is is probably the most car savvy department in the country aside from maybe the CHP. They have just never seen an advantage to switching from the old dome light.

Having used the dome light early in my career, they really aren't that bad...nothing else available will give you total, unobstructed view whichever angle you look at it from.
      Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

The Michigan State Police (MSP) is rich in tradition. My understanding is that they do not want to get rid of the big ole rotater on top due to this tradition. The little stop sign on the hood was used way back in the day to signal someone to stop, they would just light is up with a spotlight and pull alongside of some one. The crusiers also do not even have cages!

Comment

The "bubble gum" light cuts thru think fog and can be seen for up to 1/2 mile away. Whelen is working on a led "bubble light" with the same effects

Comment

The blue bellies have to have something pretty to ride in cause they certainly don't work for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by midmichigancop
              The blue bellies have to have something pretty to ride in cause they certainly don't work for a living.
              I hear that they are also scared of the dark

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5257 users online. 281 members and 4976 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X