Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst thing to you about being a LEO?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edg103
    replied
    Originally posted by Kabal
    I've got to throw my two cents in for the administration and their half baked ideas. Not to mention constantly changing practices and policies.

Actually, reading other replies that talk about that same issue; I was looking at user id's thinking some of you guys have to be working at my department.
    It's almost as if all of the admins at different depts are clones of eachother. That must be what happens at chiefs' confrences, normal (ie:new) admin are brought in and cloned and we get back the programmed robot!!

Leave a comment:

• Kabal
    replied
    I've got to throw my two cents in for the administration and their half baked ideas. Not to mention constantly changing practices and policies.

Actually, reading other replies that talk about that same issue; I was looking at user id's thinking some of you guys have to be working at my department.

Leave a comment:

• keith758
    replied
    Micro-management and dealing with a union that protects morons who dishonor their uniform and department everytime they try to work. Luckily, I'm out of that department, and work for a progressive department that seeks input, and encourages it's officers to go "above and beyond."

Leave a comment:

• edg103
    replied
    Admin who have forgotten what it's like on the street and still think it's the same as when they were driving a Galaxy 500 on patrol.

Leave a comment:

• ltroller
    replied
    The worst thing about law enforcement...?

Any question that includes the phrase, "just curious..." It is usually followed by commentary that indicates that, far from being idle curiousity, the questioner is looking for an opportunity to tell us how we're wrong after asking our opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Dash
    replied
    Honestly, the only thing I dislike about the job is the administration's policies.

Everything else I can handle/deal with fairly well.

Leave a comment:

• FSCF3801
    replied
    Dumb*** questions.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkman
    replied
    All the BS micromanaging that administration does. All the BS rules that they come up with because of the stupid mistakes of one officer.

Leave a comment:

• Azzuri
    replied
    Originally posted by Conner
    Dude, you work for the circus?!
    Yeh, you would know wouldn't you?

Starbucks/Student. Another genius.

Join a PD & after 12 years plus on the streets get back to me on your thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• jdlong
    replied
    Originally posted by TacTeamSouth
    The majority of the public hates you until they need you, then you never as good as you should be.
    No doubt about that brother. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Very frustrating. Our Domestic Violence offenders and victims are becoming a real treat in our County as well. Talk about a no win situation. I'm a Probation Officer with many DV offenders. Can't count how many times I go 10-15 with a DV probationer after he assaults his significant other...only to find out she's at our county jail the next morning to bail him (or her) out. Drives me nuts. Victim children are about the worst though, tough to forget.

I'll stop bitching before I get on a roll... Be safe.

Leave a comment:

• Scouts Out
    replied
    Originally posted by Bodie
    Seeing The Worst In People Everyday. And that's before leaving roll call
    LOL

I know what you mean. I don't think that's confined to LE

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Bodie
    Seeing The Worst In People Everyday. And that's before leaving roll call
    LOL!! you got me good!

Leave a comment:

• concon02
    replied
    Originally posted by Azzuri
    The idiotic clowns running the circus

The usual main clowns in the circus

The associated clowns in the circus
    Dude, you work for the circus?!

Leave a comment:

• MrAiric7
    replied
    When it comes to the children being the victim, how do you shut that off and do the job. It must be real hard to remain the professional and do the job and not hurt someone who hurt a kid.

Leave a comment:

• mach4
    replied
    Any call dealing with kids as the victim.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3881 users online. 263 members and 3618 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X