Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst thing to you about being a LEO?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, this is easy. THE PAPER WORK!!!!!! I can deal with everything else but the paper work haunts me.

Comment

Any call dealing with kids as the victim.

Comment

When it comes to the children being the victim, how do you shut that off and do the job. It must be real hard to remain the professional and do the job and not hurt someone who hurt a kid.
        MrAiric7

"Keep Your Priorities in Order"

"Know When to Act Without Hesitation"

Comment

Originally posted by Azzuri
          The idiotic clowns running the circus

The usual main clowns in the circus

The associated clowns in the circus
          Dude, you work for the circus?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
            Seeing The Worst In People Everyday. And that's before leaving roll call
            LOL!! you got me good!
            Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
              Seeing The Worst In People Everyday. And that's before leaving roll call
              LOL

I know what you mean. I don't think that's confined to LE

Comment

Originally posted by TacTeamSouth
                The majority of the public hates you until they need you, then you never as good as you should be.
                No doubt about that brother. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Very frustrating. Our Domestic Violence offenders and victims are becoming a real treat in our County as well. Talk about a no win situation. I'm a Probation Officer with many DV offenders. Can't count how many times I go 10-15 with a DV probationer after he assaults his significant other...only to find out she's at our county jail the next morning to bail him (or her) out. Drives me nuts. Victim children are about the worst though, tough to forget.

I'll stop bitching before I get on a roll... Be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
                  Dude, you work for the circus?!
                  Yeh, you would know wouldn't you?

Starbucks/Student. Another genius.

Join a PD & after 12 years plus on the streets get back to me on your thoughts.
                  Homer: When I first heard that Marge was joining the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing... Like that movie -- Police Academy.

Comment

All the BS micromanaging that administration does. All the BS rules that they come up with because of the stupid mistakes of one officer.
                    The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out and meet it. - Thucydides

Comment

Dumb*** questions.

Comment

Honestly, the only thing I dislike about the job is the administration's policies.

Everything else I can handle/deal with fairly well.

Comment

The worst thing about law enforcement...?

Any question that includes the phrase, "just curious..." It is usually followed by commentary that indicates that, far from being idle curiousity, the questioner is looking for an opportunity to tell us how we're wrong after asking our opinion.
                          "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Comment

Admin who have forgotten what it's like on the street and still think it's the same as when they were driving a Galaxy 500 on patrol.
                            The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                            Ronald Reagan

Comment

Micro-management and dealing with a union that protects morons who dishonor their uniform and department everytime they try to work. Luckily, I'm out of that department, and work for a progressive department that seeks input, and encourages it's officers to go "above and beyond."
                              Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

I've got to throw my two cents in for the administration and their half baked ideas. Not to mention constantly changing practices and policies.

Actually, reading other replies that talk about that same issue; I was looking at user id's thinking some of you guys have to be working at my department.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2639 users online. 177 members and 2462 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X